Clearing things up

Okay...

A lot of people are asking me

'Why are all your things on different days but you posted them all on one day?'

Well let's do what the title says and...

CLEAR THINGS UP!!

Okay!
Am I posting all of these chapters in one day- yes

Are they all on separate days- yes

Can you clear this up for me cause it's really confusing and I really don't feel like typing more questions cause I have a burning headache and stomach hurts bad but I'm typing this cause I love y'all- YES!!

I have been at the loss of Internet and have to walk down this really long road to get the store of which has thus Internet. If I message you that's how I'm doing that but if I'm not posting it probably still need pictures or videos and stuff for that chapter and I can't post yet. I'm sorry that I'm stupid and haven't told y'all that yet.

These chapters have all happened but all on separate days!! Promise!!

Sorry for my stupidity and stuff. I have just been going up and down and stupid stuff with this program and then I have SOL's and big time test and chores and then I have to walk down to the store to get internet and it's just- urgg!! Please don't leave messages saying

'I'll find you and force you to update!'
Or
'Why won't you update?! Your killing me!'
Or
'Update or I'll kill you'
And other threatening stuff like that. I mean I'm really really sorry and I'm trying really hard but I'm breaking and I just can't keep going at high speed. I'm TRYING SO HARD.

Just please,
If you want to leave me messages and comments and stuff like that-

Making them encouraging and helpful.

I've been in full watch and guard by my mom cause of my brain and have one day a week(2 hour long) councils and my 'friend' is up my butt then goes and talks about me and lastly I have to be put in this box of a room in this small town and nothing to do but homework and studying and planning and more crap. I sorry okay. I'm really really sorry.