Progarm

STARTING.........

N...

O.........

W......

NOW!!!

You are NOW welcomed to joining this fine club.

If you would totally like to help us out just text me and I'll help you get some info on some really helpful tips.

First:
Telling your friends!
That will totally help and will spread the word so much.

Second:
Going on line and creeping around on some tips for stopping!
That helps me cause it's giving me idea and y'all know I LOVE ideas so hope y'all can do that(wink wink)

Three:
Being nice?!
I know weird and crazy and totally original but it helps. If you see someone all down and sad and moping around go up to them and make them happy.

Your goal:
(That's right I'm making a goal for you. Ha! Can't say you have nothing to do!😊)

Go up to a stranger or old friend or someone sad and make them....LAUGH!

Not that hard right?
Today I walked up to some guy that was crying on a bench at school and sat down and said one of the dumbest jokes or something and he busted out laughing cause I said it wrong. His name was Landon and he is awesome and I made him laugh so I'm proud of myself.

That's really all you have to do. Wether your in India or England or Pakistan or America(with me) or Texas or anywhere in the world you are...you can make a difference. Age and size and place don't matter. You could be 4'5" and 5 years old and live in Canada for all God knows.

Have you heard the story of the five year old boy named Ryan, going to Africa and making a well, making a friend named Jimmy? Yep! All true. Ryan was in first grade when he decided to change the world and raise money to make a well in one of the places in Africa that have very little.

You can be the next Ryan and change the world. Start now and take the next step to YOUR future- while changing others present.