10 - kaneki?

Months passed and Pam returned home, she was very exited over the news but kept picking on you for doing 'it' with him. You spent day after day, week after week trying to think through all of this..... What will his reaction be when he has a ghoul child....?

{6 months later}

12:47. You lay in bed staring at the alarm clock. Juuzou had his arms embracing you as he was fast asleep, you close you eyes and try to get some sleep but you can't. You stand up and walk into the bathroom and flick the switch, you look in the mirror and look at yourself. "Damn it!" You whisper as you eye is black, you quickly run to the kitchen, being careful not to wake Juuzou, and open up the secret cupboard. You take out one bit and take a small bite, you run back to the bathroom and look in the mirror, you're ok......

You wash up then go back into the bedroom, you lay down and slowly drift off to sleep.

"[y/n]?" Juuzou says tapping your shoulder.

"Mmh?" You moan as you look at the clock.... 6:45 am.

"Are you ok? You don't look too good...." he says into you ear.

"I-I'm fine" you smile, he kisses your cheek then lies back in bed.

"Good" he says, "I wish I didn't have to go to work today...." He yawns, he stands up then changes, you pull the blankets over your head and try to fall asleep again. Juuzou kneels beside your side of the bed and lifts up the blanket and looks at you, "bye" he says then kisses your nose, you smile then pull the blankets back.

"Noooowww let meee sleeeeepp!!" You moan again.

"Sorry lazy bones!" He giggles, "love you, bye bye!" He leaves the room and you fall back asleep. Juuzou leaves then suddenly your phone buzzes, you jump up and the blankets fall off. "Damn it!!" You shout as you realise it was a text from Juuzou.

Juuzou: ;P, haha night sleeping beauty. Or should I say morning? Xx

"Damn you Juuzou! You just have to have that last laugh!" You say to yourself then giggle, you pull the blankets over one more time and finally sleep.

A few hours later you stand up and head to the living room. You pull out your phone and text Kaneki.

You: hey! So are you at work today?

You say. There was no reply. Weird he always replies, you shrug it off and decide he's probably busy at work.

"Maybe I should go visit Anteiku today" you say then head towards your room.

"Morning, [y/n]" Pam says.

"I'm going out again today, is that ok?" She asks, you look at her and nod.

"Sure" you smile, you walk into your bedroom and change into a long [f/c] top and some comfy jeans. You walk out of the room and pass Pam eating a snack. "Bye I'm going out" you say then head to the door.

"Have fun!" Pam says as you open up the door, you walk to anteiku and the door rings.

"[y/n]!!" Hinami shouts then runs to hug you.

"Hinami you've gotten so big!" You say patting her head.

"Aw I can't wait till you have your baby! I love babies!!" She smiles. Touka walks over to you with a warm smile.

"Hey, how are you?" She says, you smile.

"Good, where's Kaneki?" You ask her smile fades. "W-what happened is he-?" You trail off.

"No! Haven't you been watching the news recently? He left us for my brother. My spiteful horrid brother and his friends, I don't know why though" she says.

"As long as he's ok" you say. Touka's smile reappears.

"I guess, can I get you a coffee?" She says, you nod and she runs to get you a coffee. You take a seat and look out of the window...

Why did Kaneki leave?

You think. Suddenly you feel a tap on your shoulder.

"Hey, what did I tell you about being careful? Haha, anyway how are you?" Nishio asks you.

"I'm fine, just thinking about how he will react when he finds out" you explain, Nishio places a hand on your shoulder.

"I'm sure it'll be fine" he gives you a smile.

"Since when have you been nice?" Touka says to Nishio then hits his head. She gives you a cup and you begin to drink as their little quarrel breaks out.

Once you finished your coffee you started to walk home.

Why did Kaneki leave? Does he know we could get killed?

What if he dies? Or what if he just doesn't come back?

I wanted him here for when the baby was born...

You think. You feel a sharp hit at your stomach, you look down and realise the baby is kicking, a smile spreads across your face as you touch your stomach, "it's ok, we're going to be fine" you say tightening your grip around it. The kicking stops and you feel a small foot press against your hand. Suddenly the crossing beeps and you head across the road.

It will be ok, right?

--------
Thanks for reading this chapter! Sorry it's shorter than usual but oh well, not by too much! What will happen next?

I wonder 🤗