The New World, A New Hope

You looked outside, the sun was shining and monsters dancing in the streets playing something similar to soccer. "I owe you so much, you've done... something that even my science could not quiet explain" Gaster put a hand on your shoulder with a smile. "I only remember blacking out..." You felt kind of bad that people where giving you praise for something you dont remember doing at all... He sighed relaxing "do not fret~ you sister is still here too" He comforted you. You looked up at Gaster "when will the boys be home?" you asked sipping your coffee, it was nice to finally enjoy a warm beverage "later my dear" He placed his boney hand onto your head as you two enjoyed coffee (or what ever morning beverage) together in silence.

~~~~

the long day passed and you visited home and saw your sister, she was totally freaking out on where you went and you explained. She still was confused but understood a little more.. finally 3 familiar bone faces came into the living room after a long busy day "Oh by the way Underfell's been here all day but he's been sleeping" Gaster chuckled lightly pointing to the skeleton who clambers out of the trash "oh, right you're that human who went after G... Idiot" He looked you over with a growl frowning. "I was j-""stupid, but brave" He smirked a little nudging your shoulder. You went quiet and smiled a little as regular Sans walked in and smiled up at you "hey there human~" he beamed. "Sans nice to see you~" you smiled with a giggle. You then looked up to see Tall Bean ((If your new to my page I call the three skeletons different bean sizes. G = tall bean, Underfell = medium bean and Sans = small bean)) He smiled "glad to see you awake, I was beginning to worry" G said softly coming over to you with a smile that was kind of shy... You stepped towards him with a smile "I was worried I would never get to see you again..." you admitted as his boney hand tapped your chin.

"well, we are both here again, together as one. seems like fate didnt want us apart" He smiled with a chuckle kissing your forehead, "yeah" you smiled and wrapped your arms around him and held him close. "Ugh..." Underfell groans about all the sappy romance. "Honestly..." Sans smacked Underfell and smiled "come on there's some hotdogs in the fridge" sans pulled him away from the two love birds.

"I missed your sweet voice while you slept... You looked adorable... But I missed talking to you everyday... I told you a few stories while you slept"He confessed cupping your cheek, "I miss your soft smell of smoke... Your laugh... Your weird mysteriousness" You whispered back nuzzling his hand.

"You can go home now I guess... Since you've completed your prophecy" he said softly, "no I haven't...." You held his hand "what do you mean?" He was confused "it s-" you kissed him softly. "I want to stay.... And the last puzzle piece is..." You look up at him.

I love you... I always have, and I always will.

Me too... Y/n