"Sawyer, please! It doesn't matter because we're both with someone. I'm with your best friend and you're with mine. Face it Sawyer..." I said and felt tears. I held them back and looked up at him. His eyes were filled with tears.

"Hannah...Please don't say that. I need you!" I took his hands and lifted his head to be level, as much as it could be, with mine.

"Sawyer, it's gonna be okay. Kaeliegh is great. You're happy with her right?" I asked. He nodded slowly.

"Then you're gonna be okay. I can't keep doing this, Sawyer..." I said. A tear fell from his eye. He suddenly cupped his hands around my face and pulled me into a kiss. His lips smashed against mine. They were just how I remembered, soft, perfect fit with mine. I pulled him closer as the heart was racing and the butterflies were smashing against my stomach. They were more like tiny rhinos right now. I realized what I was doing and pushed him off.

"Sawyer!" I shouted.

"You felt it! I know you did, you wouldn't have kissed me back..." he said. I turned around angrily.

"Sawyer, this isn't right!" I said with tears running down my face. I wasn't mad at him, I was mad at myself. I got my phone and called Shane. He came a few minuted later. I jumped in his car and instantly told him to drive me to his house.

"What happened?" he asked. I looked at him and started bawling.

Later, when we got to Shane's house, I explained to him everything that happened, with Joey and Sawyer. He looked at me surprised.

"Oh, my God. Hannah, you're in a fucking mess." I nodded sadly, agreeing with him. Shane sighed and reached out to me.

"Come here." He wrapped his arms around me tight and pulled me closer to him.

"Shane, what do I do?" I asked.

"I think you should tell Joey what happened..." Shane said. I looked up at him.

"Are you crazy? He'll be heart broken and probably leave my stupid ass." I said. He chuckled, which made me smile. I made my idol smile...

"He's gonna find out, I think it would be best if he heard it from you. Don't you?" He looked at me seriously. I nodded and sighed.

"Yeah, I guess you're right. Can you drive me home, please?" I asked. He nodded,

"Sure, no problem." 

When I got home, the tiny rhinos grew up into adults and were ramming against my stomach. I opened the door and was greeted by Joey's lips on mine. I smiled under the kiss, then remembered what happened. "Joey, I really need to talk to you, like now." I said and looked down.

"Okay, what's up?" I sighed.

"Well, I was hanging out with Sawyer today and he kinda maybe...kissed me." I said quickly. It took everything I had to look up at him, but I did. He had a seriously angry face.

"Sawyer KISSED you?!" He shouted. He grabbed his keys.

"Joey! Don't please!" I yelled and grabbed his arm.

"Hannah! He kissed you!" He said. Joey yelling at me was a complete shock. I fell silent. I let go of his arm.

"Let me go with you at least!" I begged. He sighed and nodded.

"Okay, come on." I got in the car and felt like throwing up. This is all too much. 

We got to Sawyer's house and Joey stormed out of the car. I ran after him and took his hand to try to calm him down, but he pulled away. My heart suddenly dropped. I sadly followed behind him as he stormed up to the door. He banged on the door until Sawyer opened it.

"What? Oh, hey Joey..." Sawyer said and looked at me, then the ground.

"So, do you just go around kissing your best friend's girlfriends?!" Joey shouted. Sawyer looked at me shocked and hurt. I mouthed, "I'm so sorry." He sighed.

"Look, Joey, I didn't mean to-" Sawyer was cut off by Joey's knuckles in his mouth. I let out a shocked yelp.

"Joey!" I gasped. I tried to pull him away, but Sawyer got up and punched Joey. They both started fighting.

"Stop! Please!" I yelled, trying my best. Suddenly, Kaeliegh ran to the door in one of Sawyer's shirts. Jealousy filled me up. I clenched my fist. No, calm down I told myself. I grabbed Joey's collar and pulled him up.

"Come on!" I shouted and yanked him towards the car. Joey looked at me, tears running down my face. I saw Sawyer get up and look at me. Both of them relaxed.

"Please, let's just go home..." I said. Joey nodded and got in the car.