He didn't let me go, he was pressed up against me with my shirt collar clenched into his fist " I know me saying I'm sorry isn't good enough and I know I betrayed you but I never meant for anyone to get hurt. I died Raphael and I can't be close to my own family without wanting to kill them, I felt alone and having Jocelyn, who is a second mother to me around might of made things better if I couldn't have my own mother around me. I thought that it would make me being dead easier to bare but it only made things worse" I wiped my tears quickly before they fell I didn't want to look weak in front of Raphael even if he already thinks that I'm weak.

Raphael sighed with frustration "Dios" he exhaled "I forgive you Simon but I have to think of my people and they are deeply 'upset' with you now and your return isn't possible but who knows. Maybe when Camille takes over she'll accept you with open arms" he said looking off into the streets

"I'll stop Camille" I told him but he laughed "Simon no, you can't fight and she has centuries on you, you'll die" things went quiet but it wasn't awkward it was more peaceful but a tension lingered in the air

Raphael was the first to speak "wasn't I good enough" he asked, almost sounding vulnerable but I didn't call him on it "you were" I told him "then why didn't you choose me" Raphael's back was faced towards me so I couldn't see his face "I knew as soon as I did it that it was a mistake" I took a step towards Raphael

"After all I'd done for you I thought that you'd  at least try" I looked at my shoelaces not knowing what to say. I was never good at comforting people or Raphael when they were upset.
"Why do you think I'm at the hotel Raphael. You helped me even if you didn't have to and I took it for granted and I am truly sorry for that and I understand if you want me dead but..."

Raphael cut me off with a No. He turned around and faced me with a frown "I don't want you dead Simon. I was just angry and if Izzy hadn't showed up I still would have let you go" I looked at Raphael's meaningful eyes and I was lost for word

"Well isn't this cute" came an annoyed voice from behind me "get behind me Simon" Raphael grabbed my arm and pulled me behind him without even waiting for me to answer "I won't hurt your boy toy Raphael but he is my fledgling and I want him and the clan back" they both bared their fangs to each other ready for a fight.

"Raphael she has years on you, you better go before she kills you" I told him and now I pushed him behind me "she wants me remember so she won't kill me" Raphael growled at me "that doesn't mean she won't torture you" I don't care if she'll hurt me because I'd know that I'd save Raphael and then maybe he will forgive me

"Enough of this" Camille said impatiently "what do you want" I asked her, still keeping my grip on Raphael tight "I'll think about letting Raphael live if you sign a document stating that you allowed me to turn you" she smiled.

"Don't do it Simon, you won't receive justice" I looked at Raphael and if this will save him them screw my justice "I'll sign it" she gave Raphael a victory smirk but her smile turned into a frown when I said "I'll sign it but only if you sign a document stating that you gave your clan to Raphael and under no circumstances will you step in the same state as him or have any of your follows attempt to take him down"

They both looked at me surprised, Camille opened her mouth to probably refuse but I spoke first " but you know I'm good friends with the nephilim and you know that you broke the accords by killing a human and exposing them to the downworld and they would have to put you down" I put my phone up to my ear "should I give them a ring"

The streets were completely silent "fine fledgling you got yourself a deal" I smiled at Raphael with victory and then called up Alec to ask Magnus for a the documents because Magnus wouldn't charge his babe especially since it's there soon to be second date next week or so Alec told me.

Camille put the document in front of me "sign it" she ordered "no, you sign my papers first because I know that you're the sneaky kinda puta" Raphael smirked at me when I said a word in Spanish. I heard it on TV and I don't really know what it means.

Clary and the rest of her Feathery companions came beside me with the documents. Camille took it the paper and read over it a few times over and signed it with blood "now your turn"
I pricked my finger on the pen to sign her contract when Jace stopped me "you can get justice, she signed yours and you didn't do hers yet so if you want I can kill her now"

I could see Camille tense by the words, everyone else seem to agree "no" again with the shocked faces "I am going to be loyal with the deal because it didn't work out so good the last time I double crossed someone"

I signed the documents and Camille left just as quick as she came. "Come on Simon let's go home" clary held my hand and I was leaving with her and the others "or you can have your old room back" I turned to see Raphael his face was neutral but I knew Raphael long enough to know that he wants me....wants me to stay in the hotel I mean.

"Really" Raphael rolled his eyes at me "quickly before I change my mind" I let go of Clary "I'll see you soon" and she understood my choice "see you later Simon" she said with guilt in her voice probably because she felt sorry for having me turned.

She continued walking with her new group of friends and I turned to the hotel to go say hello to mine. "So Raphael, did you miss me" I asked him "not even close Simon, not even close"