Death Is What Im Thinking

MICHELLES" P.O.V

After i woke up from my nap at auny lillys i made my way home in the dark night ,,part of me was terrrified part of me wasnt ,,i was walking fast trying to make it hme safely until i heard a crack and i darted running ,i ran soo fast that it felt like my cheeks were touching my ears what had seemed like for ever i made it home and settled in  , i made my way into the kitchen to get a glass of water ad some chips to bring upstairs to my room .

when i got up stairs to my room i undressed and went and ran me a hot bath ,,i slipped into the hot water and grabbed the shampoo and bodywash and i began to wash my hair and massage through my scalp it felt so good to just relax and soak in the water ,,it felt amazing on my sore body i could really just sleep in there ..when it was time to rinse my hair and sunk down in the tub and stayed down there for a minute and was just thinking about everything ,,my life,,my mom,,aunt lilly just everything man ......

after about 30 minutes i got out the shower and went to my room and put my pjs on and got some rest  and prepeared for school tomorrow ,,ugh that hell whole!!

SORRYYY I HAVENT UPDATEDD!! BEEN BUSY WITH SCHOOL!!!!!

LIKE/VOTE/COMMENT