Robert Chase x Reader

Working at Princeton Plainsboro Teaching Hospital was a new experience everyday. Working with House had to be learned, and It was no easy lesson. After about 7 months of working here, I had it pretty down. Or so I thought.

"So, you and Chase." Cameron said excitedly. 

"Yes, me and Chase. What about us?" I replied. 

"Oh come on (y/n), it's so obvious he likes you. House even set up a betting pool to see when he would ask you out. House betted on Today, Foreman went for Wednesday, and Wilson and I went for Friday." She said. Wilson, one of my best friends who couldn't keep his mouth shut about ANYTHING decided to keep his mouth shut about this, ugh. Not that I had anything against Chase, if I'm being honest I would say that I have a crush on him. I mean who couldn't love those long golden locks of hair, or that smile that could light up the room. Oh and his accent, like an angel from heaven speaking.

"(Y/n), were you daydreaming about Chase?" Cameron's voice brought me out of my delirium. I playfully hit her.

"You know me way too well, more than any other human being should." I said laughing. She joined in. I saw Chase at the Nurse's station and he motioned for me to walk over. Cameron squealed ecstatically. I laughed and waved goodbye as I walked over to Chase.

"Hey (Y/n)." Chase said, scratching the back of his neck nervously. He was so God damn cute.

"Hey!" I replied. "What's up?" It was obvious that I was jumpy as well.

"I-I have liked you for a while (Y/n), and um I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me." He finished, his voice a little shaky. I smiled and played it off like it was no big deal, although obviously it was.

"I would love to Chase." I said with a smile. He smiled back that candid 'Robert Chase Smile' and from then on we were known as (Y/n) and Chase.

*Present Day*

"So, is that really the way you met Mommy, Daddy?" Emily, Robert and I's 5 year old daughter asked.

"Yep, and once we found each other it was love at first sight." Robert continued. I laid my head on his shoulder.

"Okay, time for bed sweetie." I said soothingly. She immediately complied and was asleep almost before we left the room. I walked into Robert and I's bedroom and laid down as Robert put his arm around me.

"I love you, (Y/n)" Robert purred into my ear.

"I love you too, Robert" I said, closing my eyes and going to sleep.

A/N: Over 200 reads. Thank you guys so much! I didn't even think I was going to get 10 reads and this wouldn't be possible without you. As per request, a Chase x Reader Oneshot. Sorry if it sucks, I'm not that good with Chase. Anyways, as always check out my other fan fictions for more House M.D. stuff and thank you for reading! ~ Jocelyn