Chapter.1 how it all starts

It was just a normal family meal before he ruined it...
"Earrrghhhhuhuhuhhh!"
Maya's mum screamed and gasped for air as she was brutally stabbed in the back by a shadowed man.
Her farther beaten and bruised struggled to stop the man murdering his wife only to be pushed against the wall and pined down.
The man smirked as he stared deep into Maya's fathers eyes, the fear and anger in the mans eyes amused the shadowed man..
"Any last words " a deep and husky voice asked.
Maya's father frowned
"Maya ruuuunegheghhh" he was interrupted by a thick blade right in the middle of his forehead.
Maya froze by now the man was staring right at her. His cruel and blood curling smile made her shiver, how could this man smile after killing two innocent people right in front of their daughter. She thought just hoping he would go away...His dull and lifeless stare sent shivers down her spine, it felt like he was staring right into her soul..they made eye contact for a brief second before he turned around and began gutting Maya's parents like pigs.
The sound was dreadful..
"Gluuurgh blergh slpehegh..gluurgh"
Maya began to cry out for the killer to stop but he ignored the broken girls pleads and carried on removing vital organs from mr and Mrs fields.
Through all the tears in her eyes maya could just make out that her front door was open. That was when her survival instincts kicked in.
This was her chance. With out a thought Maya turned and bolted for the door.