"Honestly, Monica" She chuckled "You and your imaginary friends, are you trying to just get attention?"

I glanced at the closet frantically, SHE likes to come through there, sometimes she would hide there just to scare me. She said that she's always watching me, so she knows whenever I was acting bad. And there would always be punishments. None of them were merciful.

I hiccuped again "N-no" I stuttered "But I want to sleep with you and Daddy, can I?Please?"

She sighed, annoyed "Monica, what did I tell you?"

T-that I'm a big girl"

"And what do big girls do?"

"They sleep by themselves" I slumped down,defeated

"Good girl" She said, kissing my forehead. Then she stood up from my bed, shut off the lights and left.

As soon as the door closed, the torture began.

░ ░ ░

I now sat huddled in the corner, whimpering. My clothes laid scattered on the floor. Bruises and deep cuts formed on every single part of my body. The blood from my cuts were splattered on the walls, forming the words "I'm a bad girl"

Molly sat in the middle of my room laughing joyfully. Her beautiful fluffy curls was now covered in my blood. Her eyes met mine. She smiled at me so lovingly. How sick. If this is what love is, then I don't ever want to be loved.

"So how about it, Monica?" Her skin glowed from the moonlight the reflected from my window. She was so beautiful. "Will you be a good girl?"

Still shakened. I nodded fiercely "I promise"

Her laugh echo through my almost bare room "You promise? How will I know if you keep your word?"

"I promise" I whispered again

She stopped laughing and walked over to me "Do you swear on your blood?" She towered over me

I eagerly nodded. Anything to avoid the beatings.

She smiled joyfully at me "Good, you may rest now. I will come for you in the morning"

And with that she vanished, taking all of the evidence with her and leaving my room spotless

I sniffled softly, putting on my clothes and crawled into bed. I promised to be a good girl And I will. No more disobedience I thought as my eyelids shut closed, pulling me into another dreamless sleep.

The Next Morning

"I'm a good girl, I'm a good girl, I'm a good girl," I chanted softly over and over again in front of my mirror. I glanced around my room and smiled. Everything was ready.