T w e n t y F o u r

Start from the beginning

"WELCOME BACK!"

The rest of us stay silent, until we hear crying.

"Everyone came to greet us and my feels started to spill!" Happy shouts, crying. I look at Happy and smile softly. Happy actually looked cute. . .for once. Then, someone else starts to cry.

"W-we're home!" Lucy cries.

Then, Wendy.

God dammit, my feels.

My eyes begin to sting and I bite my lip. Nope. Nope. Tears you better not defy me you little fucks! I scrunch my face and then everyone looks at me with weird expressions. "What the heck is she doing?" I hear Macao whisper.

"Nope, nope, nope," I whisper, trying to keep the tears in. Suddenly, something warm falls on top of my head and I look up with somewhat watery eyes. I see obsidian orbs and a soft smile.

"Let it out," Natsu whispers, ruffling my hair a bit. My lips begin to quiver and I nod, letting the tears fall.

"WHOA! DID YOU JUST SEE THAT? WHOW! THEY FINALLY SWITCHED BODIES SO NOW THEY'RE GONNA GET AT AT!"

"Natsu just patted [Name]'s head, guys."

"CONGRATS! YOU BOTH HAVE FINALLY BECOME MEN!" Elfman shouts, fisting his chest. I laugh and wipe my tears from everyone's surprised comments.

"We're home!" I shout, grinning and looking at Natsu, who looks back at me with his contagious grin.

"You guys are such idiots," Erza says and then she sniffles.

"ERZA IS CRYING. TAKE A PICTURE!"

"Gray, are your tears ice?!"

"No, they are not tears! They're just frozen water that I store in my eyes."

"Gray-sama! If you need more water to freeze, please ask Juvia!"

"How is that even possible?!"

"I'm so glad you're all safe!" Mirajane says.

"Let's throw a party!" Romeo suggests and everyone cheers.

-Da partayyyy-

Everyone is having fun and I watch everyone, a warm feeling making its way to my chest. Seeing everyone happy like this, makes me feel at home. I grip my cup firmly and tilt it, making the liquid slosh around.

Why do I get a feeling that someone is watching me?

I look around the guild and then spot a pink headed idiot staring at me from across the guild, his cheek in the palm of his hand.

Why is he staring at me like that?

I raise an eyebrow at him and his eyes widen, cheeks reddening. Then, he turns away, his hand covering his mouth. Heh, that was pretty cute. I smile a little and look back down at my cup. I wonder what'll happen between us since we confessed.

"Go talk to her since you keep looking at her!" I hear Cana say and I look towards Natsu's direction. Cana's holding a mug of sake while pushing him towards my direction.

"That's right! If you want to be at my level of being a man, talk to her!" Elfman encourages, nodding. Beside him, Evergreen shakes her head, laughing a little.

Natsu looks nervous and he abruptly starts striding towards my direction. My stomach begins to feel weird and I bite my lip.

Crap, I'm feeling nervous already?

"[N-Name]?" Natsu stutters and I burst out laughing to hide my nervousness.

"What's with the shy get-up? Talk to me like you always would," I say, resting my cheek on my hand, staring at him. He looks around nervously and fidgets.