twenty

Avery

"I want to stay in bed all day." I whisper against his mouth, while being all too aware that my timer will go off in about two minutes.

Last night was mind-blowing. It was all I ever dreamed off. It was all I've been missing.

I felt it! I felt everything.

All these years I tried to feel something, I tried to feel the same thing I felt when he kissed me and nothing worked.

Only Cade can set my body on fire like this.

Only he can ignite my whole body with touching me.

"We have to go to work." He reminds me and plants soft kisses along my jawline.

Wait, that reminds me. "What's your job? You never told me."

He laughs. "Right, I'm an investment banker, I took over..." He falls silent but I don't need him to finish. I know what he was about to tell me. He took over Andrey's firm.

"And you can do that from New York? Don't you have to be in Vegas for that?"

He places his hand on my naked hip and squeezes me lightly and his eyes are fixated on my flesh - trying to avoid eye contact with me.

"I have to get back eventually. I just came here..." He trails off. To get a divorce. I think to myself " I have an office here too, but..."

"You have to get back to Vegas." I whisper and in the same moment my alarm gets off. "Okay, then." I roll on my side to get out of bed but Cade holds me back.

"We're going to find a way. I will do anything to make this work, Avery." He says ernest and presses a long soft kiss against my mouth. Before letting me go he adds, "I promise." and kisses me again.

"That's not going to be easy, Cade."

He shoots me a wicked grin. "Easy is boring and you don't want boring now move your sexy butt, I want to take a shower with you. A really long one. " I roll my eyes and reluctantly get out off bed - naked might I add because being with Cade? I never felt more comfortable in my body.

Still lying in bed he looks me up and down - seeing the hunger in his eyes sends a delicious hot shiver through my body, but...

"Shower sex?" I ask quietly as he rolls out of bed and ushers me towards the door.

We just had one whole night full of mind-blowing sex and I wouldn't mind if we'd add a couple more hours, but shower sex? I'd prefer hot steamy sex in a bed.

Pressed against a cold shower wall while water pours down on you? I don't know....

"What's with the face?" He asks as he follows me to the bathroom.

I flick on the light and the first thing I see is my refection in the mirror.

I'm glowing.

Yes my hair is a mess, but I don't look tired - not one tiny bit even though I got no sleep at all last night. My skin is flushed, my eyes are glistening and I don't think I've ever looked this happy.

The One Who Lost Himselfजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें