Bed Time Story (Part II)

"Can you finish the story later?" Marsh asked, once again in her blanket.

Rei nodded, and smilled, "I will, I will."

"THE STORY. YASSSßJSBXNW!" Plank excitingly shouted as he sits down. "Noot~." Giving out a heart sign.

"Poo?" Timmy asked, to which Plank replied, "Noot."

"Huh. Poo." Squid joined in, sending imaginary kisses. "I -- BED TIME STORYY?"

Marsh curled herself up on the blanket, to which her mom, Timmy, joined in. Squid noticed them comfortable in the blanket, and he exclaimed, "I will get my own blanket, thank you very much!" Squid ignored the cuddling Marsh and Timmy. He noticed the loneliness, so he curls himself up on his own blanket, a visible sad emotion on his face.

"OPEN THE DOOR, JOSEPH." Alejandra said out of blue, to which Squid replied. "YOU LOCKIN' DOORS, JOSEPH." Alejandra laughed, "SQUID, YUS."

Marsh rolls herself and her mom over to Squid. Plank adored the different scenes on this one, "YAAASSS."

Rei sits on a chair as he opens a book. He turned it to page 6472, revealing a blank page. He cleared his throat. "Okay, we'll continue the story. Where did the story end last time? Ah, when Rei called Plank to save him and Timmy."

Alejandra, being new to this story, complained, "I'm so lost. I haven't read it for fuck's sake!"

Squid rolls away from the two, and frowned once again.

Rei doesn't care what they're doing, and continued. "So, the tsunderes showed up and smirked jfkwjxjf at Rei and Timmy. "Oh, what do we have here? Two dorks?" Akaashi said. Kei just laughed silently and glared at the two."

"THATDIWHDE." Plank was very surprised that he can't even pronounce words properly.

"Rei and Timmy were very scared. But, as when Rei tried to stand, he fell, and the bones of his right leg broke."

Plank eats poopcorn -- or popcorn, as what he calls that, while listening. Squid, Timmy, and Alejandra laughed.

"Timmy, on the other hand, being a mom he was, he was just there, crying with two reasons behind. One, he just wet himself, very embarrassed about it. Two, he's very worried of dad Rei."

Timmy cuddles Marsh more, making Squid jealous. "I'M HERE, TOO." Squid shouted. "CUDDLE ME THE FUCK UP I'M YOUR SON."

Alejandra laughs at her situation since she's dying from laughter.

"O, right." Timmy said.

"NUUU DUN DIE!" Plank shouted. No one knows if this is related or not, or just some random bullshit.

"BISH." Squid rolls away, to which Timmy cuddles him, and Marsh cuddles the two. "NO!" With that, Marsh shed tears.

"POOPCORN!" Now Alejandra is shouting nonsense now, too.

"ALS --" Plank mispronounced Alejandra's nickname. "ALE, PLEASE." He said, trying to make Alejandra stop.

"You can't escape my cuddles~." Timmy warned Squid, giving him a wide smile.