Chaptet 2: Changed

Davina POV

I wake up to my alarm clock blaring. I groan as I turn it off and lay for a few minutes longer, then I get up. I showered, this consisted of me shaving and washing my hair.

I walk back to my room, a smile on my face. Oh this is going to be a fun day. I put on my black underwear before looking through my chest of draws. I pull out a pair of black skinny jeans with a rip on each knee. I pull out a black crop top, the hem of my shirt sitting at my belly button. I dry my hair before brushing it and leaving it falling down my back in its loose natural curls.

I slip on socks before pulling on my black boots, with no heel; it stops in the middle of my shin. I pull on my black leather jacket before grabbing my school bag and going down stairs.

I walk into the kitchen to see my parents and brother eating breakfast already. Danny looks up front his bowl of cereal and sees me. "Damn Davina your gonna be knocking those boys dead," Danny says and my parents smile when they see me. "Make sure you hide the bodies," my Mum adds, "or just try not to kill anyone," Dad adds with a smile on his face. I laugh.

I take an apple from the fruit bowl we had and ate that for breakfast. I don't really eat a full meal, maybe because when I was working over the summer I got up really early for work and I could only have something small. Guess it's become a habit. Oh well, I'll grow out of it.

Danny finishes up breakfast before we both say goodbye to our parents and he goes to his car and I go to my bike.

Oh yeah, this is going to be a fun day.
______________________________
I pull up to into the school parking lot. The roaring of my bike catching people's attention. I smile under my helmet. I park  my bike and turn it off. I swing my right leg over so I can stand.

I pull my helmet off and I swear I hear people gasp. Smirking I make my way into the school. People look at me, shocked and surprised. When I reach my locker I put my combination in. Opening my locker and I pull my books out, and put my helmet in. The feeling of people watching me is okay, but I had an uneasy feeling, as if I knew these people; the people whom humiliated me. It fuelled my hatred for them and  made me want to punch them so they'd stop.

I take a few deep breaths. I can't let them know I care. I close my locker and turn around to see them. All of them; watching me. A sort of happiness begins to makes its way into my bloodstream. They are watching, and for some reason it felt good to have this type of power over them. I smirk as they all stare wide eyed at me. Oh, they're wishing they could date me now. Wishing they didn't piss me off, because now they can't touch me.

I walk down the hall knowing their eyes are following me.
_____________________________
Matt POV

The boys and I are just catching up when the hall suddenly becomes a little more quiet. What's going on? I turn my head and my jaw drops. Holy shit.

A girl, with long brunette hair almost down to her waist, she's wearing all black and she has a helmet in her left hand as she made her way to a locker. A locker that belonged to... no it can't be her.

"That's not..." Cal trails off. She turns around after closing her locker and then she looks at us. She smirks. Oh yeah that's her. She walks down the hall. "Holy shit, it is her," Dave says. "No way that's her," Vincent replies.

The boys continue to bicker about if that's her or not before Cal speaks. "That's her. That's Davina." The boys go silent. "She's gotten fucking hot," Dave says and the boys agree.

I begin to wonder why. Is it because of the bet? Or did she want to change? I know what your thinking. You were apart of the bet. Yeah I was. But now seeing her, I feel bad. I do.

The bell rings and we head to our first classes for the day. 
______________________________
I've had a few classes with Davina and if I'm going to be honest, she's gotten pretty hot, as well as becoming a bad ass. Like holy shit, her attitude is different as well as her language; if you know what I mean.

I'm making my way to English when I see her at her locker. I couldn't help but start to walk over to her. I lean on the locker next to hers.

"Davina," I say, she turns and looks at me. Anger and hatred filled her gorgeous brown eyes. "Matt, what are you doing here?" She asks not looking at me but in her locker. Why can't she meet my eyes? Is she afraid? Or is she trying to stop herself from killing me?

"I just wanted to ask a question," I reply.

"And what would that question be?" She asks.

I sigh, I debate on whether or not I should ask. Curiosity won. "What happened to you?"

She shut her locker and turned to me. "What happened to me was that I got bullied for 2 years and then I was a bet, which resulted in my heart getting broken. I'm finally becoming myself and not giving a shit about what other people think," she replies. "That can't be the only reason," it's true, it can't be. There has be more, right?

"Your right. It isn't but that doesn't mean I'm going to tell you," she pushes off the locker. "The little angel has gone away, and the devil has come to play. So you better be careful of your next move," and then she's walking down the hall, her hips swaying naturally and her hair bounces with each step. I never noticed those things before but now I do, and for some reason it's making me fall. And I think I'm falling pretty hard. I just haven't felt the pain of hard ground yet.

Good Girl Gone Bad जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें