c h a p t e r t w e l v e

music:

Keane: Somewhere only we know

Madilyn Bailey: Stay with me cover

Kate Miller-Heidke: Share your air

Zedd ft Hayley Williams: Stay the night

•••••••••••••••

The rain was pouring down and the wind blowing through the trees at Palm Beach. I was worried that there could be a really bad thunderstorm but my thoughts were happy.

1) I was home alone
2) it's been one week since I've been single
3) As much as I hate my friends except for Vance it is time to celebrate

I was blaring Sticky Fingers Gold Snafu while standing on my couch singing into the wooden spoon that I was cooking fried rice with. It's time for Evelyn Single Pringle Party!

"I see the sunrise getting high I wish I was next to you- stumble through your gold snafu" I scream into the wooden spoon.

I bang my head up and down as I heard a knock from the door making me tumble over and bang my knee of the coffee table. Great. I look up to the door who could be at the door? maybe a murderer? It's okay guys I have Mr Wooden Spoon in any emergency.

I got up from the door and slowly open the door holding the wooden spoon close to me. I sigh in relief when Isaac Bennett is at my door drenched in water. I scold at him for just showing up out of the blew after not coming to school for 4 days and I had to put up with the pointless drama.

I move aside as I let him in he takes his drenched coat and puts it on the hook. He chuckles at me as I furrow my eyebrows "Cute pj's"

I blush hard as I look down to my pink unicorn pants and pink cotton sweater. Nice one Eve. He makes his way through the kitchen as I look at myself in the mirror. I'm such an ugly mess I limb over to the kitchen my knee was throbbing with pain.

"Um-Rice?" I offered him he shook his head as I serve myself a plate then walk over to the couch. We plop our selfs down in an awkward silence.

"I heard about the drama" Bennett breaks the silence.

"I'm so glad you finally want to be apart of your own drama" I roll my eyes.

"Hm I guess- you handle it well"

"Why thankyou" I touch my heart in a sacastic way making him chuckle. "Where were you?"

"I had some family issues and I just didn't feel like talking to anyone- so if that ever happen again Eve just know I'm in my bed dreaming about you" What the fück dreaming of me? stop making me blush Bennett.

My heart felt sore hearing Bennett having family issues maybe I shouldn't have been that harsh on him.

"Oh-I'm sorry"

"Hey- don't be it's not as bad as what your brother went through" My mind went back to what my brother told me and it made me angry.

"Hm-Thanks" I mumble "Are you staying the night" I blurt.

"Um- I have no where else to go but it's okay I can stay at Anthony's"

"No! it's fine it's pretty bad out there" I interrupt him.

"Can I come sleep with you?" He smirks

"No!" I punch his arm I walk to the closet to get a blanket trying really hard not to show Bennett I got injured. I hand him the blankets he makes himself at home.

"Goodnight Lovely" he smiles as I stand on the stairs looking at him. He was so gorgeous just lying there.

"Night Sweet Dreams" I say.

"Oh don't worry they will" he smirks I shake my head as I walk up the stairs and collapse onto the bed. I get under the covers of my bed and look up to the white ceilings just thinking about everything in my night thoughts.

I wanted so badly to lie next to him on the couch, to wrap my arms around him and tell him I'm here for him while he goes through his family issues. I felt bad at the same time because I broke up with Finn a week ago, I was worried that I would be Bennett enjoyment again and he won't be mine. Learning how to be comfortable and open up to Bennett which I already have when I first met him out of the blue.

I know I like Bennett I'm scared to admit it to myself cause I feel like I'm rushing my emotions to much. But maybe I'm not, maybe I've liked Bennett since the day he walked in with his white shirt and dark blue jeans. I liked Bennett since that day and til this day he still makes me nervous he makes my heart all fuzzy he makes me feel important.

I always talk to Vance about him with smile on my face, but Vance gives me warnings about him calling him a 'fück boy' and I should believe it. But there's something about Bennett that makes my brain say there's more to him Eve! I know that he had moments with Emeli and The Mermaid and I'm hoping to get answers about that tomorrow morning. Fingers crossed.

"Just hold your tongue and hear me out. Let's just wrap our arms around each other and listen to the sound of our hearts. So please will you stay the night because your all I need so please just stay. Stay in this place where only we know it's safe.

The simple thing has it finally came back?

E.R"

•••••••••••••••••••••••

this how we do a really bad chapter yeah! ✌️

haha sorry guys for bad chapter but tell me what you think??

love you all to the moon and back
Georgia xx