20 Questions (Part Two)

Start from the beginning

"Ready to pay?" she asked, making the group nod. Phillip handed her his credit card, then blew a kiss, causing the woman to blush crimson. Turning, she twisted away, making Lena laugh like crazy.

Gurl, tone the desperation down, way down....

The waitress came back, handing Phillip his card and a napkin with a number scribbled across it.

"Call me..." the waitress shrugged in a sexy manner, then twisted away.

"Ahhh, the smell of a horny desperate woman! Yummy...." Lena burst out laughing as Paul spoke, while Ike shook his head. These twins.....

"I think I want to go to Victoria Secret, just to get some perfume." Paul said as the group walked around the mall.

"Wait, why?" Lena giggled, brow raised.

"Women like when a man smells good, plus they like it better when they smell good. I'm thinking about getting a few bottles for the girl..." Paul said, making Phillip nod.

"What girl?" Lena asked, hand on her hip.

"Jenny .... Their secretary...." Akylas said, causing Lena to give them a sassy look.

"Ohhh, y'all trying to get laid?" she asked, shaking her shoulders.

"No, actually.... We're actually trying to make her ours." Phillip said, smug smile on his face.

"Why call her 'The girl', though?" Lena questioned, curious.

"Because.... She's the girl...." Paul said, in a dreamy state. Lena looked at him, weird expression on her face. O-Kay....

"Because she's stunning." Phillip uttered, pulling out his phone. Strolling through his pictures, he came to a pic of Jennifer. She was black, with a short pixie cut, sitting at her desk , dressed in all black. Her head was bent, so Lena couldn't really see her face.

"I like her hair..." Lena said, bouncing her head.

"It's the only picture I could get of her. I think she's catching on to Paul and I's spying...." Phillip chuckled out, putting his phone up. The group continued walking, passing a bridal shop. Lena froze, then backed up, staring at the gorgeous gown in the window. It was a mermaid tail gown, with a beaded bodice. Memories came back to her, hurting her heart as she gazed at the dress.

"You actually think I wanna marry a ghetto hoodrat?" Tanner asked, pacing in front of her as she sat on their couch.

"And, I don't want to marry some stuck up ,rich white boy that talks to people like they're trash." she mumbled, crossing her arms.

"Give me the ring back! That's it!" Tanner pivoted around, eyes bright with anger.

"Fine, you're not hurting me.... My daddy wants me to marry a successful black man anyway...." Lena said ,watching in satisfaction as Tanner froze. She slid the four karat diamond ring from her finger and threw it at him, then started to cry.

"You're only treating me like this because my daddy's gone to that....PLACE! That you sent him to!" she sobbed, covering her mouth.

"Lena...." Tanner stooped down, tears In his eyes.

"He was getting in the way of us.... He's still getting in the way. What you said hurt me, babe. I have everything we need to be happy, except the right color. I... I didn't mean what I said, it's just when you get around other black people, it's like you forget about me. I'm your fiance, Lena, not them...." Tanner told her, rubbing her leg.

"But, they're my friends.... I have no one, Tanner..." Lena cried softly, which made him angry.

"What the fuck, Lena!? You have no-one!? I'm your fiancee! See , this is what I'm talking about! Just because I'm white, I'm not seen as someone to relate to.... Fuck you , Lena!" he stood, walking to the bedroom.