he probably was the best step dad ever considering he had been there for me when my dad hadn't but I could never tell him that cause then he would win the game and I would get teased about it for the rest of my life.

"when are Landon and her boyfriend gonna get there?" I ask my mom. Landon has a boyfriend named Dylan. they're gonna get married, everybody knows this. but they don't have enough money for a wedding right now so they're holding off for a while.

"they're gonna meet us there today. along with Nora, Chris, Eli, Chuck, and Josie. but Chuck and Josie will be sleeping in the hotel right next to the campground and Nora, Chris, and Eli are staying in there own little camper."

Chris is my sister Nora's boyfriend and they have a son, Eli. He's two. and probably the one thing that can make me the most happiest considering he's literally my little ball of sunshine.

my brother Chuck has his fiancé, Josie, they're going to get married soon but it hasn't happened yet. I don't know why but nobody tells me anything anyway.

"okay, when are we leaving?" I ask.

"soon, are you excited?"

"uh duh, the beach trips are the only thing we do in order to get out of this hell-" I'm cut off.

"language" she says sternly.

"sorry, I mean in order to get out of this small time that I don't necessarily love." I smile devilishly.

"better. and I know you hate it here. I wish people wouldn't have found out about what happened so quick." she says with a frown.

"yeah me too, but it isn't your fault, you tried to save me all times but it was impossible considering the circumstances." I try and comfort her.

"yeah, I guess. I just hope he never gets out of jail." she says

"yeah me too. I don't know what I would do" if my dad ever got out of jail I would probably have one the biggest anxiety attacks I've ever had. not even kidding you.

"come on cheer up, girls! let's get this show on the road!" Chad says entering the kitchen.

"you excited?" she asks laughing.

"just a bit" he laughs back.

"alright! let's go. I'm tired of sitting here playing the waiting game of when we're going to leave." I say ruining the laughing spell.

"okay, Debby Downer, let's go!" my step dad says.

I walk around my house and say bye to my two cats. they're my best friends. always there when I need them. even though they're both bitches and don't like to be touched I make them love me.

I then walk back to my room and make sure I have everything before grabbing my phone from the kitchen and going outside.

I'm wearing my dark brown and blonde, long hair in a high ponytail. and for makeup I only have concealer, powder, mascara, blush, bronzer, and Chapstick. my everyday makeup look. for clothes I have black leggings with a sweatshirt and some vans.

 for clothes I have black leggings with a sweatshirt and some vans

http://www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=19723363&.svc=copypaste&id=196686086we

svc=copypaste&id=196686086we

http://www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=19723363&.svc=copypaste&id=197596663we

then get in the car and start our travels to the beach. I put in my earbuds and listen to music to make the trip go faster. seeing the people who know all of my secrets walking around and leaving this town for a while is overwhelmingly exciting for me.

...

alright so this chapter is like really crappy but I promise the next one is better just keep reading. thank you.

thanks for reading!! all the love.

-A