Chapter 3

It had been about a week since Sanji had kissed you. Despite it being such a meszmorizing exchange, the two of you hadn't spoken about it. It had only been one kiss, but lately you had felt your eyes lingering as he would leave the room, you'd perk up when he'd say your name, "[Name]?", You jumped. Usopp had waltzed into the room, calling for you, drifting into your view.

"Ah! Usopp! Y-Yes?", You held your chest a little, startled "S-Sorry, I was spacing out", You added, pushing your hair behind your ear and sitting up straight to give your full attention to the long-nose man. "What's up?"

"I've noticed, I was just going to ask", He sat next to you, "You've been acting a little different lately, is everything okay?", You blushed, knowing exactly what he was talking about. Had it really been that obvious?

"I.. I..", You sighed, putting your hand on your forehead. You'd been thinking about it all week, and hadn't been able to tell anyone. It was just a little out of character for you to feel such an attraction, especially to somebody like Sanji. The cool, suave, gentlemanly.... 'Pervert', You thought, smiling a little to yourself. "Usopp? Can I tell you something? And promise not to tell anyone else.", You began speaking in a softer voice.

Usopp gave you a bit of a questioning look, but nodded all the same, "Yeah, anything [Name]. We're friends!", He grinned at you, which made you relax a little, smiling as you let a breath out.

"Well...", Your face turned a little pink, scratching the back of your head, "...Sanji... Sanji kissed me last week..", A full-blown blush bloomed on your face as you relived the moment in your head. Usopp gave you a hesitant look, and you instantly sprawled your hands out in defense, "No! No! Nonono!", You shook your head. "I.. I asked for it..", His eyes widened, surprised, "It was... Oh my.. Usopp, I can't stop thinking about him, and.. I don't know how to tell him.. I like him.. I love his company.. I love his energy, his laugh.. His eyebrows", You giggled.

Usopp smiled a little, placing his hand on your shoulder, "[Name]! You got this! Tell Sanji how you feel! He's a man, he can take it!", He gave you a thumbs up. You smiled back kindly in thanks for the support, and the confidence boost, hugging Usopp tightly with a giggle

Thank you, Usopp.

(A/N: Next chapter you will tell Sanji how you feel!)