Chapter 1

"Woah, woah, did you see that guy Robin? [Name]?", Nami slowed as the three of you walked leasuirely down the sidewalk. You'd just anchored at a new island and everyone had been sent out to restock on supplies for your next voyage. The girls had been in charge of getting a few coats, since the crew's winter-clothing supply had depleted since the last winter island.

"He had gold chains hanging out of his pockets, and his watch had a ring of diamonds!" Her eyes widened with Beli signs practically visible in her pupils. Anyone with money was hot to Nami. You both giggled softly at her interpretation of "hot."

"Miss Navigator, your taste in men could use a little improving", Robin commented, though Nami shut her out.

"Whaaaatever! Everyone on the crew knows youve got all eyes on Franky!" She huffed, crossing her arms and feeling like Robin was making fun of her.

You gasped audioably "Really?! Since when?" You bounced a little in excitement. Robin being interested in someone seemed almost impossible.

"He's manly", the archaeologist said with a shrug, her friendly smile still curving at her lips. The taller woman looked a bit down at you, her eyebrow raised. "And what about you [Name]? What kind of guy do you look for? You hardly voice that kind of thing."

"Yeah! You're always on about 'the adventure of the sea'" Nami mocked, "Ugh, don't tell me it's Luffy.." She pieced together, but you were objecting before she could even finish her statement. Never could you have the hots for the Captain. He was too.. Wild.

"No, no, no! I like... I dunno, a guess just a good guy.. I haven't really put much thought into it." In all honesty, you just got embarrassed easily. Men, and sex.. Those things got you very nervous and red in the face to say the least.

"Naaaaami dear! I have returned!", a voice cut into your conversation. The three of you turned, seeing Sanji running towards your little group.

"Would you cut it out you idiot! Be quieter, you're in public!" Nami yelled, hitting him over the head with her fist once he got close enough.

"Nami-sweet, youre so cute when you're mad! Oh, and Robin, my love!", your hand twitched at his words, "I found that fruit you wanted to try, I can prepare it for you as soon as we get back to the ship!", Sanji offerer to her. You could see Robin had been looking at you from the corner of her eyes before she answered.

"That would be lovely, Sanji. Now, we have some shopping to finish, could you take [Name] back to the ship with you? She said something about being tired earlier."

"Of course I can! Anything for my darling [Name]!", He slid his arm around your shoulders and pulled you into his arm-chest area as he beamed at Robin. You could feel the pink heat of a blush sting your face.

"W-wait, I didn't say anything about-", A finger popped out and pressed against your mouth to silence you. You looked at the dark haired woman with surprise. She simply smiled, and waved, winking before her and Nami turned to walk away.

"Bye guys, see you later!", Nami also waved as the two disappeared behind the horizon line.

Sanji continued waving at the duo before he could no longer see them. "Alright, [Name], let's go before it gets dark" Sanji stated as he released you from his arm and began walking. Honestly, you felt disappointment sink to your stomach, but brushed it off as you trotted behind him.