Chapter 1

(Destiny's POV)

Today is like every other day. I go to work and then go out with friends. My parents died 5 years ago. I now live with my best friend Claire. In about two weeks I'll be 22. Today is Friday and thank god. Tonight I'm going out with my friends. 'Hey Claire can you do half of the dishes I need to get ready! I tell her. She walks into my room and rolls her eyes at me. 'Fine if I have to' she laughs and walks away. I put on some makeup and a casual outfit. After Claire gets done we head out to a club called "Romans Creek". We call an Uber and head to the Club. After a 10 minute drive we get to Romans. We show the guy our I.D and head in. We meet up with Lacy,Lisa,Jasmine and Jackson. We all sit at a table and order drinks. As we are sitting there a group of guys wall by. Some of them stare and some whistle. We roll our eyes. But when my eyes meet with a pair of blue eyes. He smirks at me and I look away. After about 2 hours we all decide leave but I stay behind and have a little time to myself. 'Wait,I didn't order this' I tell the bartender. ' Compliments of one of the gentleman over there' he points to the table filled with a couple of drunk guys. After I finish I head home. I walk out. I start to call and Uber but then I look over and see the guy who winked at me. I see that he is clearly dunk. He starts walking to the street. I notice a car is coming. I run over to him and push us out of the way. 'You're beautiful' he laughs. 'Yeah thanks,you're coming with me' I help him up and call an Uber. I help him into the car and I head back to my apartment. Claire went back home with a friend tonight so I was going to be alone. We finally get to the apartment and I help him in. I unlock the door and lay him on my couch. 'Who are you?' I ask holding his hands. He look sleepy. 'Why do I feel like kissing you?' He asks them falls asleep.