She glanced at me.

"You turned into such a beautiful girl! I bet you've got a bunch of boys going up that cooch of yours, huh?"

I thought of Zack, and blushed.

"Not really."

Grammy tucked a piece of her greasy white hair behind her ear.

"So, why're you here?" She asked.

"Well, turns out that Ian and Jess aren't Frank's kids." Lip said. "One of Frank's brothers is their dad."

Grammy gasped.

"Fuck, really?" She asked, looking at me and Ian.

We all nodded.

"I knew that Monica bitch wasn't right for Frank." She growled.

"We just need your sons' names." Lip said.

"Why?"

"Because we wanna find our dad." I answered for Lip.

Grammy looked at me, then back at Lip.

"Their names are Clayton, Wendell and Jerry. You can skip Wendell though, he lost his testicles in the Navy."

"Thank you, Grammy!" Ian said.

"Hey, now that I gave you the names, I need something in return."

Ian, Lip and I all looked at each other.

"Can you please buy me a pack of fucking cigarettes? I haven't smoked in weeks, and I'm dying in here without 'em."

"Sure. I'll bring them tomorrow." Lip answered.

Grammy grinned slightly.

"Thank you!"

"Time's up." An officer said from behind us.

"Bye, Grammy." We said. She gave us a three fingered salute as we hung up the phones and followed the officer back outside.

                         *

Later that afternoon, Lip, Ian and I were in the kitchen on the computer, trying to find Frank's brothers online. We managed to find Jerry and Clayton's addresses after about an hour of searching.

"I wanna see Jerry now." Ian said.

"Me too." I piped in.

"Okay, we'll go now."

"Are we walking?" I groaned, not really in the mood to walk anymore.

"You can take my car." Steve said as he entered the kitchen. I glared at him. He was usually here now too, because Fi wasn't next door anymore.

"Really? Wow, thanks bro." Lip said excitedly.

"No problem." Steve answered, tossing Lip the keys. Lip caught them and motioned for us to leave the house.

They hurried outside without even putting their jackets on, but I lingered for a minute longer, making sure to button up my coat slowly. I felt Jimmy/Steve staring at me, and I smirked, turning to look at him.

"Did you tell Fiona the truth yet, Jimmy?" I asked, emphasizing his name.

"No, I will soon." He replied quickly.

I nodded and turned on my heel, walking outside and towards Jimmy's car, which my brothers were already in. I spotted Ian in the front seat and he smirked in satisfaction. I flipped him off jokingly and took the back seat.