S-she's D-d-diffrent.

Toby's P.OV.

I sighed happy to be out in the fresh air. I had been cooped up in the mansion for too long, Slenderman finally let me go on a hunt.

I walked through the woods for about thirty minutes enjoying the cool breeze and silence.

But it was all interupted as I soon neared humanity. The low rumble and wizzes of cars and mutters of people. I scratched the back of my neck and walked towards the city. Trying to look normal, well as normal as a guy twitching down the streets in a mask and googles.

I walked through a quiet neighborhood. I heard yelling and crashes. 'perfect' I thought to myself smirking. It made my job easy when there was comotion already happening. Puts an even more confusing twist. I sat in a near by tree when a twitch came and I fell to the ground with an oof. I looked through the first floor window and saw a young girl around my age. Sleeping with head phones in. Her skin in the moon light looked to soft and seemed to glow.
I smiled twitching, the adrenaline of the kill making my heart race. Practically pounding out of my chest. My gloved hands found their way to the bottom of the window as I bit my lip. A little harder than I meant to because I could taste blood. But it didn't hurt so who cares. I grinned as the window easily glided up allowing me to slip into the room. I looked around and saw that the walls were covered with what must have been her favorite bands and shows. Who even knew what color her actual walls were.
I walked around touching little bobble head anime characters making them nod and letting my fingers graze over super hero figurines. I walked over too the girl. My heart raceing all over again. I grew excited as I raised my hatchet. Swinging it near her torso, but stopped.
My arms betrayed me not moving. I shook it off raising it again and heaving my arms towards her pretty little face but couldn't bring myself to do it.
I stood their like an idiot. Panting and flipping out, trying to figure out what the fuck was going on with me! When I twitched and nearly dropped the hatchet! I flipped my shit grabbing it right before it hit her. 'Well there goes my hunt.' I mope.
I look at her wrist and see ugly and usless carved into her wrist. I was no doctor but by the angle it looked self inflicted. The other neat cuts one after another confimed my guess
Then I noticed somthing I hadn't before. She had bruises all over her arms and a busted lip...a bruise forming under her eye on her gentle cheekbone. The comtion I had heard earlier. I felt a little burning go through me, I had no idea why. I'd never seen this girl before she was just...diffrent. A smirk formed beneath my mask. 'Maybe I'd get a kill tonight after all.' I saw the girl shift in her sleep making me twitch and run out of her bedroom door as quiet as possible. Immediately the smell of alcohol hits me like a punch in the face. I growl twitching thinking of my childhood. 'But hey, I think I turned out pretty okay. I mean look at me!' I chuckled and twitched. All I had to do was follow the stinch of burbon and idiocy and found what must have been the girls father. Passed out on the bathroom floor.
I took out my hatchets twitching and twirling on in my hand smiling as I walked over to the man. Thinking of my own father, pure rage built through me. I laughed and he moved a bit. "H-HEY A-A-ASS WIPE W-WAKEY WA-KEY!!" I yelled into his ear before planting a firm kick to his stomach thinking of the girl in the other room. 'oh shit, she's in the other room. Keep it quieter Toby.' I told my self.
I grimmaced as the drunk procided to vomit up the remainders of his insides.
"Who are you, you stuttering freak!" the man spat. I growled giving a firm kick to his ribs than another to his head causing it to hit the porcelain tub red staining the white. "I-I'll s-sh-show y-yo-y-you a f-freak!" I said as the man looked up too see my boot hurling towards his face. I grabbed hatchet. "T-the bl-blades we-were just sha-sharpend ya'know" I said laughing dragging one down his arm the other down his stomach as he hisses in pain crying out.
A thought came to my head. I didn't want the girl getting blamed for this. I held a hatchet to his throat. "C-call f-for her!" I stuttered. Do you know how fucking hard it is to stound intimidating with a damn stutter! "Who?" the man asked his eyes glassed and half open. "Your wi-wife o-o-of course." I said bluntly. There was a moment of slilence. I pressed the blade alittle harder. "MARISSA! MARRISA COME HERE DAMMIT QUICK!" he choked out. I bit my lip hopeing the damn girl didn't wake. There was stumbling sounds and muffled curses as a woman came in with the same color hair as the girl and same face shape. There was no doubt about it that was her mom.
She rubbed her eyes and opened them.
"What is i- AHHHHHH" she screamed seeing him a coughing bloody mess. I watched from ouside the hallway. Knowing damn well it was too late. There was no saving the man.
The woman turned to me, face tear stained. "Who the hell are you?" I shrugged and walked out the front door walking away. By the time I was too the edge of the neighborhood I could hear sirens. I knew that Slendy would have a fit if I got caught so I took off running to the woods. Knowing that I would see the girl again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
READ BELOW
(A/N) I feel so demented writing this! Anyways. Since I'm new to wattpad I'll explain how I do things. So I kind do it like a telivision show. I post on chapter. (this one) and you guys tell me if you like it and want me to keep going! Because I already have thw whole thing written. So if I continue I will update on a regular base. Anyways let me know!

Stay smexy!
-Kitteh