Shrek's Wrath

When Jeb woke up, he was in a dark, cold room. He was in a rigid chair with his hands tied behind his back and his feet duct taped together.
"Oh, you're awake," a gravelly voice said from across the room.
"Who are you?" Jeb cried.
"You should know, you're dating my father."
Suddenly, it clicked. "You're Shrek Pewdiepie Cruz-Trump!"
"In the flesh!" Shrek cackled. "You're a homewrecker, Jeb. You're a mess, a waste, a big fat mistake."
"What do you want with me?" Jeb sobbed.
"You know what I want. Give me the memes!"
"What memes?"
"Fucking heretic," Shrek growled. "I know you've got the memes! SHOW ME THE MEMES!"
"I don't have any!" shouted Jeb.
Shrek took a step forward, drew out a chair, and sat down. He leaned in to where Jeb could smell his cauliflower breath.
"I'm part of an international spy group called the Meme Team, and we've been following you for months. We see you dropping Pepe tabs when you think no one's looking, we see you smoking Doge. Most importantly, we know it's your fault your mom caught Dank Memeitis™ from your secondhand memeing!"
"You don't know shit," Jeb snarled.
"I know enough, and I'm gonna tell your dad and brother about how your mom died if you don't GIVE ME THE FUCKING MEMES!!"
"Okay, okay, but I don't have any anymore!"
Shrek smiled. "Okay. You're close to my father Donald, right? Steal his memes, I know he has them."
"I can't steal Donald's memes!" Jeb cried. "He's my boyfriend!"
"You better find a way. Get me those memes, Mr. Bush," Shrek said, then punched him in the face so hard he blacked out.

Jeb woke up on the side of the road next to a Chickfila, with a dull ache in the side of his head. He went into Chickfila and ordered a chicken salad to retain his womanly figure, and was halfway through the chicken salad before he remembered what happened.
"Donald," he whispered to himself and grabbed his flip phone. He dialed Donald's number and waited with bated breath while it rang."
"Jeb, I'm so glad to hear from you! Why have you been missing for two days?"
"I thought I was gone a few hours!"
Donald sighed. "Your brother already sold everything you own, but no worries, you can live with me!"
Jeb's stomach dropped. He didn't want to take advantage of Donald's hospitality when he had to steal his memes.
"Sure," he said sadly.
"Are you okay, babe?" Donald asked. "You sound upset."
Jeb was nervous. He loved Donald, but he didn't want his family to know that he killed his mom with secondhand memeing. He had a decision to make.
"I love you, Donald," he said, mostly to himself. "I'll talk to you later, okay?"
He hung up and buried his face in his chicken salad.

He didn't know if he could steal memes from his boyfriend.