Clingy Girlfriend

"Harryy!" I ran into his arms immediately.

He pushed me gently. I wonder why. He just smiled at me weakly. More like a fake smile.

"What's wrong?" I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Nothing, Tay.." He shrugged.

"Oh okay.." I nod still not believing into him.

He's always like that since I became so close to him, which was when we became officially boyfriend and girlfriend.

"Why you're looking at me like you don't believe me?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Nothing." I giggled and cling my arm to his.

We walked in the lobby every people's eyes are on us. I'm used to this. I'm the cheerleader and Harry's a captain of the football.

We saw Niall, Louis, and Liam walking to us. He immediately remove my hand from his arm. Rude? Whatever, I don't mind.

He 'man-hugged' them and their eyes currently stared to me. I just smiled and they smiled too.

They don't actually hang with me because I guess they think I'm too much of a girly. I didn't even try to have lunch with them at least just once and they're all quiet. I don't even know if they hate me or what.

"Man, we're going to play football later, okay? This is just a play, nothing serious." Liam chuckled.

Harry shrugged and turned to me. The four of them turned to me.

Niall rolls his eyes playfully and let out a grin.

I just nod and they cheered.

"Yass!" Louis punched Niall's arm.

"What the fuck, dude?" Niall wiggled his eyebrows.

The four of them are so damn popular.

I knew why they looked at me a while ago.. Harry is trying to ask my permission if he could join. That's why the only thing I did was to nod.

Did they thought I won't allow him? Then for what reason? I'm not stupid and selfish to make him not join them. Like duh? I'm so damn kind. Haha. I'm not being sarcastic. That's true. I'm kind, in fact, very kind. I'm such an assuming girl.

I'm somehow a badass bitchy type of a girl but that only happens when someone will going to mess up with me big time.

"Uhm.. Harry, I got to go to my class. Bye!" I smiled and kissed his cheeks.

I immediately walked away from them. They always made me feel awkward. I feel so small whenever I'm with them. I felt like they hate me but they won't show it because they don't want to hurt me.

I go to my class and as usual, I'm talking to some of my friend. The nerd girls were looking at me. They're afraid of me.

I approached them after I put my bag on my chair.

They were looking down when they saw me. They're on the back, anyway.

"Hey guys!" I smiled at them and sat at the near chair beside me.

"T-taylor.." The top 2 in class, Tina, stuttered.

I'm the top 1 in class to let you know and I guess Harry doesn't know that. I don't tell it to anybody though.

Harry and I aren't in the same section. So we don't have the same classes.

"Hi Tina! Please guys, I'm not that total badass bitch so don't be afraid of me. I'm just that kind of girl whenever someone's messing up with me.. And it's not you guys. I don't care if you're nerds or what. Tbh, I found you guys cute." I smiled at them widely.