Ch 2. No Waiting

Chapter 2 - No Waiting

(edit in the media tab)

"Are you okay?" Haley asked, patting my back.

"Yeah."

"Bloody fucking attention seeker." Jason, Louis' partner, barked from behind. I just rolled my eyes at him even though it felt like he just stabbed me.

"So coming back for today's class you have to write about how you feel about self harm and give it to me in the end of the period." The teacher announced.

"Okay." I breathed.

"Do you know anything about this?" Haley asked me.

No I don't know what it is. How will I know if I already have 7 cuts on my body?

"Nah."

"Fine. I'll copy something from online." She groaned, taking her phone out and started copying.

She doesn't know anything about this? Like nothing. How I wish I could say the same thing.

My hand was trembling when I started writing but I gathered all my courage and poured every single thought that came to my mind about this.

"Okay class. Now you have to submit them. Time's up." He started snatching papers from everyone.

I was at the verge of breaking down when I finished writing. I could give in any second. I just need to get away from this place.

The bell rang and without saying anything I got up and rushed to the bathroom, tears started streaming down my face. I smashed into someone yet again. Without even looking up I started to walk again.

"Hey wait!" The voice behind me said.

I didn't wait.

I just got in the toilet and closed the door behind me. I slid down on the wall and took out a fag out and lighted it.

Why is life so cruel with me? Why can'I I just be happy?

Someone knocked on the door of the bathroom and I immediately hid the cigarette behind me. Didn't I lock the door? I did. DIdn't I?

Fuck it. I don't care.