Spending the night

-Misakis POV~

After jake had finished his last question I looked at him and asked, "are you done interrogating him now?" I looked at him and heard a chuckle above my head, knowing it was spade.

Jake nodded and stood up cleaning the table up and such.

I turned around in spades lap placing my hands on his shoulders and he smiled placing his hands on my hips.

"Want to spend the night?" I asked and he blinked.

"Spend the night? Is that ok with jake? He is the one who truly lives here after all." He said and I shrugged.

"JAKE!" I yelled and he walked in.

"You called?" He asked smiling.

"Yeah can spade spend the night?" I asked bouncing in his lap as he bit his lip and held me in place to which I looked at him confused.

"Yeah just don't be to loud." Jake said walking out of the room as I missed his smirk.

"That isn't such a good idea. Spade said answering the question I never asked.

"Why not?" I asked pouring slightly.

He smirked and leaned to my ear, "if you continue bouncing I might just have to claim you as mine right here." He said before lightly licking my cat ear, making it twitch and send a shiver down my spine.

I looked at him and licked his cheek and pawed at his shirt making him laugh.

"What is it?" He asked as I continued to paw at his shirt.

"Maybe you don't have to do it right here maybe you could do it somewhere else." I said biting my lip as his eyes started to change colors again.

"Yeah maybe we should." He said picking me up placing his hands on my ass and standing with me as he kissed me and walked to the first door to the right and I shook my head slightly signaling not to go in until we reached the second door to the right.

He walked in closing the door behind him and laid me down on the bed getting on top of me.

Oh god I can't believe I'm doing this! I thought to myself.

While he started to take off my shirt something started to go off.