Chapter 14

Q: Favorite ship in this book?

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
Diane's POV:

I got sprayed by one of those weird mushroom things again and am now back to a humans normal height. I couldn't help but jump around in amazement. I kinda did this on purpose.

I loved being at regular height. People liked me this way. I liked me this way.

But my clothes were all too big and we're laying in a pile around me. Oops. Looks like I might have to barrow the princesses clothes once more. So I basically walked back to the tavern in the nude.

When I stepped in,opening the door I noticed Ban talking to King, he looked kinda upset to say the least. The two were rather drawn from our group latley..I wonder why. Merlin(who never is really around) has her own theory about the pair which is beyond ridiculous.

She thinks that they are destined to be.

Pshh.

Running my fingers through the mass of brunette hair I sneak upstairs to the white haired beauty's room pulling out some extra clothes before heading back downstairs to catch Ban storming off. OK then..

"What's the matter with grumpy pants?" I ask king taking a seat next to him at one of the wooden tables. King bites down on his bottom lip before answering me.

"Nothing..i..just nevermind" he says trailing off. He had dark bags under his eyes making me feel concerned.

"King, what's going on?" I ask him again but more firm placing my slender pale hand on top of his worried for the male. He just looks away. This really was troubling, I hated seeing the fairy like this after all.

"Alright I have a plan!" I shout standing up knocking the chair down with palms on the table earning a loud gasp from King who was suprised.

"What is it?" He asks me wearily.

"We're going to go give you a make over!" I say with excitement making him instantly jump up and run. I was expecting that to be perfectly honest, I was going to tackle him but before I even could he collapsed complaining about feeling some pain in his legs.

Maybe he was just a clutz?

Making my way towards King I help him up making sure to hold his wrists together. He gives me a puppy dog look that practically begged to be released.

"Oh its not going to be that bad I swear, I'm just going to help out with your eye bags and such" I say trying to comfort him about the whole ordeal but he just squirms wanting to be free from my grip.

He really did have me worried. Usually the King I knew would fall over his own feet to do something for me. I hope he wasent feeling ill or anything. I needed to make sure he was fine.

'Accidently' moving towards him I press my chest against Kings. No reaction.

OK SOMETHING WAS DEFINITELY WRONG WITH HIM.

"Gowther! Can you come help me!" I yell and in an instant the pink haired male showed up with his usual monotone expression..actually wait there was something different about him today I just didn't know what it was.

He looked healthier and his face somehow showed another expression.

Was everyone changing or something? Did I enter a parallel universe.

"What is it Diane?" Gowther asks me in his usal robotic voice. I shake my head to clear the thoughts once more.

"I think King isn't feeling well..maybe he ate something he shouldn't have..he has dark bags under his eyes, his skin is paler than usual, and he even fell complaining about pain in his legs" I say in a worried tone wanting to desperately make my friend healthy again.

To his normal state.

Something then changes. Gowther shoes emotion but this time it's more menacing, he had a twisted expression on his face. The corner of his lips curled and his eyes lightened up. He pulls King away from me.

"Don't worry Diane I'll fix him right up..why don't you go find a plant I need for the brew in the forest, it's purple and rather easy to find also a bit fuzzy" he says and I look at King who seemed afraid. Gowther had a tight grip on his wrist.

"But-" I start but he starts pushing me out. Just before he slammed the tavern door behind me I hear a command.

"Spread your legs"

■■■■■■■■■■

[Ok so don't worry I'll write down the events between Ban and King in the next chapter, this is just a small set up for it]