Chapter 1

Kings POV:
What is wrong with him? Why must he always test me like this? Taking a deep breath I watch as the white  haired, red eyed human symbol of Greed makes his way to the love of my life Diane. The giant women was asleep still since it was bright and early, due to the fact that it was still morning. For some reason Ban (the idiot) woke me up early telling me that something was wrong with Diane, when I heard him talk like that I ran out of my room and headed straight to her.

Seemingly enough there was nothing wrong with her..she was just sleeping looking ever peaceful like always.

"I don't understand-" I start to say but suddenly stop seeing that Ban was close to Dianes chest area. Smirking at me he quietly makes his way closer to her till he was caressing her breast. My eyes widen and I try to hold myself back from attacking the taller male.

"Don't you dare touch her like that!" I hiss angry. Right at the moment Hawk, Elizabeth, and our captain walk out of the tavern yawning and streching them selves. It seemed they had a good night's rest. Looking back to Ban I see he was at my side grinning wide.

"Bastard" I say coldly glaring at him. Ban just shrugs and just watches as Diane wakes up grabbing the captain and nuzzling him close. I never understood what was so great about him. I was a better fighter and care about her more than he does..I really don't understand.

"Ban, King why are you guys up already I expected you both be fast asleep" Meliodas ask tilting his head while gropping Elizabeth from behind. It had now become normal to see them always all over each other so no one paid much attention to it.

"Um..no reason..just wanted to see the scenery" I say my eyebrow twitching.

"Well ok..." Meliodas says now gropping the princesses butt. Pervert.

"Well U-um Sir King if Y-your don't mind would it be OK of I ask you and Sir Bans to go and hunt for a while?" Elizabeth says face red. I tilt my head wondering why she was asking me of the request when Ban takes my wrist pulling me into the green woods.

"H-hey slow down!" I say loudly trying to keep pace with him. When he finally let's go we were in the middle of the woods surrounded by healthy trees and plants.

"Why did you just grab me like that?" I question annoyed floating in mid air. Ban only let's out an obnoxious laugh.

"Look I know your all nice and shit but you seriously need to know when a guy and chick need their private time " he says making me blush bright red.

"O-oh I did not comprehend that.." I say looking away. Ban just chuckles and sits down looking up at the sky. I had a feeling he was thinking about Elaine again. He always had this look that gave it away.

Oddly I can tell whenever he felt sad or just plain happy. Sitting next to him I lay down looking up as well.

"You miss her two huh?" Taking another deep breath I just shut my eyes waiting for his response.

"Yeah" he says not really saying much.  It was ok for him not say much as this point. I could tell he had loved her, he had loved my younger sister who was the purest fairy I had known. She was my everything..but I abonded her. When I came to see her again she was dead, it was all my fault two. My sweet Elaine was gone. Bans Elaine was gone.

The forest was so peaceful by now barley a chirp by a bird could be heard. It was as if the world froze in time.

"She was a great girl...she wasent that innocent either " Ban says laughing.  I mentally glare not bothering to open my eyes.

"As if your that innocent either dumbass" I say harshly. Still not done taunting him I continue calling him several name before I feel my wrists being pinned above my head and a body straddling mine. My eyes open wide and I gulp.