20

"only if you stay with me the whole day" I looked at him dumbfounded "of course is that even a question?" with that we were right back where we started, i feel his sharp breath on my stomach traveling down to my lower region .

AFTER THAT HAPPENED

laying next to cam breathing heavily "lexi" cam coos, I turn to him with a smile "we didn't eat" He laughs and i push him off the bed and break into a fit of laughter. I stand up and put his shirt that was laying on the floor and put it on "fine let's eat " Cam gets up and races to the table and starts eating. "well someone's hungry" he just chuckles. " i'm going to go grab some stuff from my room" cam nods his head and keeps eating. i just laugh and put on my shorts. grabbing my room key i run down the stairs. I get to my room and i grab my make up, toothbrush and toothpaste and a change of clothes. and run back up to cam's room. "well that was fast babe" "I wanted to come back and eat before my food got cold" "well it's to late for that , we should have ate right when it came" . "well that's your fault" i say to cam sitting on his lap and pecking him on the lips.

HEY GUYS i updated i hope you enjoy this i'm at the hospital so i had nothing better to do than write so here i am writing a new chapter i wrote like three but i'm going to space the updates out to create suspense especially in these next few chapters i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!!!!!!! -RYANNE

here's a video from one of my fave shows on netflix called Lost and Found music studios