18

"Really cam" I huff a small smirk appears on his face "eat" he says trying to hold back a laugh "before I eat it for you" he says waiting for a reaction I just look at him. Throwing his hands up in defense. Thinking of a joke just to piss him off a little side smile appeared on my face " or you can eat me" I say snickering. He look at me "we don't joke like that" he runs over to me grabbing my faces kissing me with lust I put my hands around his neck. Taking one hand and putting it in his hair deepening the kiss. Picking me up wrapping my legs around his waist.He throws me on the bed. "Don't play with me like that Lexi" his eyes filled with lust ripping my clothes off leaving me in my bra and underwear. " you're so perfect" I can feel his breath on my stomach it makes my heart stop beating for a few seconds not knowing what's going to happen next "I want you here and now Lexi"
3 sharp knocks stop him right in his tracks pulling himself off of me. "Really you owe me " he huffs is disappointment
"Hey cam what's up" I hear a group of boys say " I'm really busy rig" before he could Finish his sentence the door burst open yanking the covers on me so no one would see me. I Hear "damn can Did we interrupt something " the one with the brown hair that looks younger than everyone else.

Hi guys I hope you enjoy I'm going on a trip to California next week so the drive will give me a lot of time to write I hope you guys like this chapter more to come who knows maybe a double update?¿?¿-Ryanne 💗💗