2

~mika pov~
"Mom! Daddy's teasing me again!" I yelled.

"Honey I've told you to stop you know she doesn't like it." My mom told my dad.

"Oh come one its not like I'm hurting her." He said poking my nose. I stuck my tongue out at him and ran to my room. Well me and my brother and sisters room.

"Shiro! Max! Hide daddy's comming!" I whisper yelled. I hid in the closet, shiro hid under her bed and well max just sat on his bed. He wasn't as hyper as me and shiro. We played around a lot more than him. He was very quiet and he is always reading a book. I heard the door open and footsteps.

"Hey buddy have you seen the girls anywhere?" He asked max. I didn't here anything else except footsteps. They were going away from me. I let out the breath I was holding. "Found ya!" I heard my dad say with shiro laughing. Soldier down! I thought to myself. "Now I wonder where mika could be." Said my dad I heard foot steps coming towards the closet. The door to the closet then opened and I fell out. I looks up to see my dad with a smirk on his face. I tried to get up and out the door but before I could I was attacked by tickle monster! Also known as dad.

"No! haha! Stop!" I yelled laughing. He stopped and picked me.

"Well you know what time it is." I frowned at what he had said.

"But I don't want to go to bed daddy! I wanna play!" I complained.

"But you have school tomorrow. And you know you mommy doesn't like it when you stay up on a school night." I sighed in defeat.

"Fine. But! You have to promise to make your spaghetti surprise tomorrow!" I said.

"Alright it's a deal!" He said and shook my hand. I giggled as he laid me down in the bed and pulled up the cover. He kissed my forehead and then went on to Shiro then max. Before he left and turned off the light he said "night munchkins. See ya in the morning." He then turned off the light and closed the door. The room was then illuminated by the glow of stars on the ceiling and walls. I stared at them for a while before falling asleep.

~father pov~

"Well the kids are in bed so we now have the house to ourselves." I sighed and flopped on the couch.

"How about we just sit and watch tv. It's been a while since we've both been able to just spend some quality time together. Well after the kids and your job it's just been kind of lonely around here." My wife said and sat on the couch with me.

I warped an arm around her shoulder and said "sounds good to me." She snuggled to my chest and turned on the tv. It was in the news. "Welcome to today's weekly news. I'm Nacy Roberts and today is a day in history that had been repeated and defeated-" I turned the channel to something else.

"Why'd you change it?" She asked.

"Just bad memories, you know?"

"Sadly I do."

~present time/Stella pov~

I walked in the house a car seat in hand while Andrew had the other two.

"It's beautiful Andrew!" I gasped at the decor of the main room. I set the car seat down on the cherry wood coffee table. (I love the look of cherry wood!) Andrew set down the other two.

"Come with me for a sec." Andrew said grabbing my hand.

"Wait why about the babies?"

"It'll only be a bit they'll be fine." He said pulling me to the kitchen.

Once we got there a huge crowd of people popped out and yelled "surprise!"

"Quiet the kids are sleeping!" I whisper yelled. They all gave a silent sorry as they greeted me. I then saw Lilly.

"Hey Stella! How do you like the house so far!?" She asks frantically.

"I love it! It's so big and the decor is just breath taking!" I exclaimed.

"You haven't seen the best part yet." She said pulling me threw a door. Once all the way threw I saw a gorgeous backyard with lawn chairs and a small coy fish pond.

"It's beautiful!"

"I decorated it! I couldn't decide between the blue chair mats or the green ones so I used both." She said with a light giggle.

"It amazing Lilly! Thank you so much!" I said hugging her.

"It was really no problem." She said hugging back.

"Stella something's wrong with max!" I heard Andrew.

"What?! What is it!?" I asked running to Andrew.

"He just started crying." He said rushing me inside. Once we got to the living room I saw all three children were now crying. I picked up max first while Andrew picked up Mika and Lilly got Shiro. I held him humming lightly but it dint seem to help much. I checked his doper but he didn't need to be changed. I went to an empty room and made sure I licked the door. I began breast feeding max and started to calm down. I let out a sigh as the crying of the other two children died down.

~sometime later~

I was in the living room keeping an eye on the children while Andrew begged me to come back to everyone else.

"Come on stella just for a second."

"Andrew I want to stay with the kids. Maybe I'll come visit with everyone later."

He let out a sigh of defeat. "Fine. Just don't overwhelm yourself if you need help I'm just in the other room." He said kissing my forehead then heading back to the crowd.

"I never thought it would be this hard. But then again I never thought I would have three kids."