I was hoping you'd like it

Tae POV

I wake up in a bed,  and it isn't mine. I then hear the yelling downstairs.
"Kallum, you have no reason to see her. You didn't even care last night. Where you the one that stayed with her even though it broke your heart to see her in pain? No, because you caused that pain. She was gonna give you a chance, but you had to mess it up. Why?" Jake yells.
"She knew all along. She said she didn't want to hurt you! You Jake. It was all about you."
With that I step in, still unnoticed.
"That's not true Kallum." I say.
"I really was gonna give you a chance. I didn't want to tell you, because it would ruin things between you and Jake. I couldn't tear y'all apart." I say. "  You apartment just like him, and I will never forget the pain you put me through,  nor the pain he put me through. "
"Pain who put you through? "
"My old alpha. " I said not thinking.
"What did he do?" Asked Jake.
"Worked with rogues and organized a plan to attack and kill my brother and mom. And it worked. But before that, he killed my older sister. " I say, tears forming in my eyes.
"Babe, I'm so sorry nobody should have to go through that." Jake said. I smiles at the nickname.
"Kallum,  please get off my land, you are no longer a part of this pack."
Jake says. "You are a threat to us here. If you manage to change,  then maybe you could rejoin, but you will not be high ranked." Kal nods and leaves, I feel sorry for him, but as my mate said, he is a threat.
"Come on, I want to show you something. " He says.
-----------''hour later.

We had walked an hour, now we are at a cliff. Probably a twenty foot drop to the water below,  part of it is a waterfall.
"Jake, it's beautiful. "
"I was hoping you'd like it."
"Can we jump?"
"Yeah. " He says, so I pull off my shirt and leave my tank top and his basketball shorts on and jump. He jumps with me. I hear Jake yell as I am pushed underwater, I look up to see Kallum.  Then everything goes dark.