Unknown reasons

I walk into the high school, ten minutes until classes start, making my way to the office.

"Hello miss, I need my schedule. I'm Tae Andrews." I say to the woman behind the counter.

"Alright, let me print it off for you honey, just have a seat. would you like some help finding your classes?"

"No ma'am, but thank you anyways."

"Okay sweetie. If need you any help just ask someone."

I nod, after a minute she hands me some papers, then I leave.

I look through the papers until I find the locker number. But i forgot to look up while reading, so i bumped into someone.

"I'm so so...."

"Shut it NERD. WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING." The girl i accidentally bumped into said, then i noticed the cheerleader outfit she was wearing. I was also aware of all the people who where watching that female dog and me.

"Ugh shut the heck up you little female dog. AND FYI I AIN'T A NERD I PREFER BOOK WORM." And with that I walked towards the closest classroom.

"Good morning, what can We help you with?" Said a males voice.

"Um, I'm trying to find my first class, but i had to escape the halls."

"I hope you know this isn't a classroom." I then looked up to see I was in the Gym, and to see eight shirtless guys playing basketball.

"Uhmmmmm, I'm just gonna go." I said awkwardly then started to leave.

"NO, I mean, um, what's your name?" Said the tallest on, he had brown hair, bight blue eyes, then i smelt it, they were all wolves, Well fudge, I'm not getting out of here alive.

"Andrews, Tae Andrews." I read to many old books.

Cough*"NERD*Cough. Said one of the guys.

"Shut the fudge up Kallum."

"Naw it's fine. Hey um,Kallum?"

"What?" He asked sounding bored.

"Come here." I said, then pointed in front of me.

He walked up and stopped right in front of me.

I pointed my saying to hold on then i asked. "Where is Mr. Allen's room"

"right in front of these gym doors."

"Okay." I said, then I kneed him where it counts then ran.

I could here laughter, and people running after me . I got to the classroom, and then the bell rang. I composed myself, then walked in. Ready to start the torture, wait i mean math class.
" Why are you late?"
"I'm sorry sir, I sorta got lost. I'm new."
"Whatever. Sit down in the seat next to Jake. Jake raise you hand." I look back to see the one I was talking to in the gym. He must've snuck in when I was talking to the teacher. Then I realized that they were all wolves. Yay, guess my dad sent me to an all wolves school. Crap.
I start walking towards him, hoping that maybe for some reason Mr. Allen will let me move, but he doesn't. I sit down, and look forward as he starts teaching.

-----------

Through the first half hour of class, I could feel that Jake was staring at me, but I didn't give in and look. I think by doing that I made him angry because halfway through class he jumped up and ran out, with a frustrated groan. I laughed , but after I did someone sat down beside me. I turned my head to see Kallum.
"What do you want?"
"Just to ask you something. Which would be, why are you on our tarritory, you mutt." He said in a harsh whisper.
"If you want to know, then ask my dad, buttface."
I laughed inwardly as he groaned in frustration. "I hope you know that's not gonna help." I said.
"Shut the heck up. You little b----------"
Kallum was disrupted before he could finish by a loud growl coming from behind us.
I turned, only to find Jake standing at the back class entrance.
Everyone bowed.
" Beta Kallum please go wait in the hall. Tae, same with you."
"How bout you tell me why cause I ain't done nothing."
I say, then I hear the whispers.
'Why is she talking to Alpha like that.
And 'look it's the nerd, let's see her get whooped. '
"Just go now ." Said one of the guys in front of me, which one of the guys that was in the Gym today.
I nodded then made my way out of the door.
Only thing is, I didn't stop, I kept walking, straight for the girls bathroom.
I heard them yelling for me to stop, but I didn't feel like it, so I keep running.
"Can we go in there?" I heard Kallum ask.
"I can, you can't, you have no reason to."
"And you do?" Kallum fired back.
"Yea, I do. But you don't have to worry why."
I looked at the ceiling, for some unknown reason, then I saw the hatch to air vents. I climbed up, and closed it. Just as the door opened. Jake sniffed the air, then he looked up at the air vent. "Doodoo." Doodoo, I said that out loud. Then before I could make my escape I was being pulled out of the vent. Great bye bye life.

-----