Ford Pines x Reader

In this oneshot Ford will be young.
Stealthily you tracked through the forest avoiding anything that could alert the monster you were looking for. It had appeared a few nights before rummaging through your trash having lived in Gravity Falls for all your life-18 years to be be exact-you expected that it was some sort of abnormal creature or it was a raccoon and you were full of it.
"Hello."
"Ahhhhhh." You shut your eyes tightly and screamed loudly before punching the intruder in the gut.
"Ow why would you do that." It groaned or should you say he groaned quickly opening your eyes you saw that it was very handsome man with soft looking chestnut hair.
"I am so sorry but you probably should have expected this you did just come out of nowhere also I am kind of looking for a monster ." He nodded starting to loosen his grip on his stomach. You held out a hand he hesitated but slowly reached up to your hand. Pulling him up you noticed he had six fingers, holding his hand you examined them.
"Wow your hands, there amazing." You looked up to him meeting his gaze suddenly you were frozen in the spot, you noticed a slight blush creeping into his face. You slowly let go of his hands.
"You like my hands?"
"Yeah there awesome there so cool and cute and...." It was your turn to blush .
"Uh um well hehe you were saying you were looking for a monster?"
"Yes it keeps intruding and making a mess."
"Hmm well have you seen it or part of it?" He pulled out a slightly tattered red journal.
"I haven't actually really seen it but it's habits are rummaging through my trash and I've noticed some of the sweets I make disappear particularly my pies."
"Hmm." He was furiously flipping through the journal his eyes widened once he got to what he was looking for.
"Here we go if the creature isn't a raccoon than its beyond doubt a gnome."
"A gnome? From that little bit of information you figured out its a gnome wow."
"Thanks oh my I just realized I never properly introduced myself. My names Stanford Pines but most people just call me Ford."
"My names Y/n L/n."
"It's nice meeting you anyway I have to get going."
"Wait what should I do about the gnomes?" He pulled out a pen and gently grabbed your hand blushing, he scribbled down a number.
"Please feel free to call me anytime I'll take care of the gnomes as soon as I can."
"Thanks that would be awesome."  He opened his mouth to say something then his eyes slightly changed.
"No problem (your symbol)."  And he turned and ran.  Puzzled you kept running through what he meant when he called you (Y/S).
Up next is *drum roll* teenage mutant ninja turtles.