Rhea put her hand out in front of Davina, halting the younger girls movement, "What did your mother want from you?" She asked— although she had admitted her feelings to Davina, she still didn't fully trust Kol.

"She wants me to take that stake out of your bag. Give it to her, so you can't kill Klaus before she gets her big, happy family." Rhea knew that whatever his mother wanted, wouldn't be good and she couldn't shake the feeling that maybe Kol might obey his mothers wishes.

"Is that why you called us here?" She questioned, causing Kol to become frustrated quickly.

"I'm not my mothers puppet!" He stood up, facing the girls for the first time since they arrived, "I want something different entirely." His eyes caught Rhea's in a deadly stare-off, she couldn't help but notice the double meaning behind his words— her cheeks warmed of their own accord.

He then turned to Davina, holding out the dagger, "I want your blood."

Davina took a step back from both him and the dagger, but Kol just held his hands up in a non-threatening way.

"Relax, little one. I'm not gonna take it, I'm asking ya' nicely." Rhea knew why he needed her blood, she knew it wasn't for anything bad— which is why she didn't speak up to defend Davina.

"Sure, I'll just bleed for you with no explanation at all." Davina's voice was laced with sarcasm, clearly, she didn't trust him. Rhea knew she had to reassure Davina that it wasn't for anything bad.

Turning to her friend, she said, "He doesn't want anything bad. Believe it or not, about a hundred years ago— this tomb was pretty much our playhouse."

"The witches we used to run with, we used to make all kinds of magic in here." Kol continued.

"That is until I pissed one of them off, and she locked us out." Rhea said with a smirk, recalling that particular day.

Davina looked between the two, "So why do you need my blood?"

"Her name was Mary-Alice Claire." Kol said with a grin on his face, Davina— getting the wrong idea, raised her eyebrow at Kol in a 'I can't believe you' way, but Rhea soon shut that thought down.

"He didn't screw your ancestor Davina, but dear god, she did try." She paused, she didn't want to start expressing her dislike for her friends ancestor.

"Only a Claire witch can open this tomb." It clicked for Davina then, and because she trusted Rhea more than most people, she took the blade from Kol's hand— slicing her palm.

▽▲▽▲▽

Once they entered the tomb, Davina was looking around in wonder, the place was filled to the brim with artefacts and materials that the Claire witch didn't even know to exist.

"Where did you get all this stuff?" She questioned as she closely examined more items.

"Well, I was a vampire. I could get anything I wanted. I couldn't practice magic, so, I charmed some witches—" he was cut off by Rhea.

"Who I then nearly killed."

"Right, who Rhea nearly killed, multiple times. We taught them a new kind of magic that we learned in Arabia called Kemiya. We made items that allowed me to do magic without using magic." He looked over to Rhea with a fond look on his face, for it was her who had found out about Kemiya— and persuaded the Mikaelson to try it, to try and remind him of what life was like beyond vampirism. It was one of the many things she done for him, to try and make him more comfortable within himself.