Well then....

HEllooooooo guyss!!!! im thinking about making a youtube channel but idk if i should comment what yall think.. :)))))))))

___________________________________________

KIah pov~ 

I couldn't believe they took me here ...... 

Sam pov~ we wanted to do something special for Kiah for her birthday sooooo we took her the disney.. 

haha the face she made was just amazing... i hope shes happy...

sam~ so what you waitingg foe go out there 

she looks at me and says "are you fr right now??" 

"yes, varry" conner said 

she ran out of the car and went straight to the gates .. 

gosh shes so gorgeous.. umm no sam stop.. she dosnt like you like that... I though that to myself.. 

Kiah Pov~ OMFL!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT LIKE OML OML OML 

i was walking thro the gates and guess who i saw FUCKING 5SOS!!!!! i cryed.... 

I saw them and was like umm am i dreaming... they started walking closer to me... oh shit oh shit...... 

sam had to come over and say something i wasnt listing tho lol i was looking at Luke's face and just wanted to kiss it.... ( P.S lol im not gay im pan but they alll think im gay hahahh) he was soo fucking fine...  Kian pocked me i looked at him with a death grar  .. He pols me to the side and said "kiah, we asked them to come here becuse we know you love them and shit... haha happy bday.. " by then i was already huging him haha... good i was so happy Luke and i had a really good talk when we were going to eat food....

______________________________

hwy guysssssssss its really short bc i had to leave