Crepes, chocolate, and sweet things

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Sweetened or unsweetened?" She smacked her bubblegum loudly.

"Sweetened please!" I gave her a sweet smile as she walked away.

"You're quite the flirt Fey." I poked at him next to me. Hal decided he wanted to sit across from us, alone.

"It's not even hard anymore. Not when you're as beautiful as I am." He flexed his muscles. I rolled my eyes.

"You're such a pig." I laughed. He put a hand over his chest and bowed a bit.

"Why thank you."

"So...what was with that showdown guy?" I lowered my voice as I asked my companions.

"We're not exactly sure. But they find us everywhere we go. We've tried tighten, but the bastards just laugh and disappear. Really annoying." Fey said with an annoyed face.

"I thought there was to be no swearing in the restaurant?" I teased.

"They always show up. It's like they're mocking us. Or observing us. Whatever they are, they're not good. Best to just avoid them." Hall spoke up. I just looked at him. Something seemed wrong with him somehow.

"Here's your drinks. Know what you want yet?" Flow asked, setting down out cups. Mine had a lemon in it. I couldn't wait to taste it.

"I'll take that crepe with ice cream and chocolate drizzle." Fey said smoothly, handing his menu back to her. Crap, I didn't even look at the menu.

"I'll have the same as him." Crepes sounded good. I took a sip of my tea and gasped at its deliciousness. I started downing the thing.

"I want the blue berry pancakes with raspberry drizzle as well as some extra bacon." Hal was still looking at the wall, or out the window over in the other part of the cafe. I kicked him under the table. His head shot towards me. His eyes squinted menacingly.

"Be nice! Look at a lady when she's politely taking you order." I glared back. He turned his head toward the woman. A blush creeping back into her face as she saw Hal's full beauty.

Sure, I knew Hal was pretty, but I wouldn't let that cloud the fact that he was a total jerk.

"Please...Flow." He gave her a small, mischievous, smile. She melted for him.

"Of course." She quickly walked away to out our orders in.

"Happy? Mother?" Hal spat at me.

"Quite." I smirked. Fey just burst out laughing. He grabbed his stomach as if hurt him to laugh so hard.

"Careful, she may just rap you around her pinky finger." Fey laughed at Hal.

"I highly doubt that." He looked at both of us darkly.

"I don't know Hal, she's got such pretty pinky fingers..." Fey grabbed my hand and looked at my hands.

"I wonder whose they were." Hal said coldly.

"Probably someone that knew how to use their hands. A seamstress maybe? Or maybe an embroiderer! That would be something."

"Perhaps I do not wish to know whose hands these are." I said pulling back my hands and rubbing my scared wrists.

Before Fey could say anything the waitress came back with our food. That was fast. It's probably because of the beautiful boy dolls situated here.

"Here you are. Enjoy." I dug in before I could even think. I was so hungry. And it tasted so sweet, warm and cold, with chocolate. I moaned a bit it was so good.

"Wow. What a turn on." Fey said creeping closer to me. I punched his arm.

"Ow. Rude." Hal rubbed his hurt arm.

"I'm enjoying this delicious food. Don't bring your gross boy hormones into this." I fired at him. He put his hands up dramatically.

"Sorrryyyy." He dragged out. I think I saw Hal laugh a bit at us, but it was gone once I looked up at him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Where are we anyway?" I guess I didn't care that much about states and stuff like normal humans. Oops.

"Uh, Cincinnati. I think." Fey scrunched his nose as he looked around.

"You moron. We're in Wyoming." Hal brought his fist down on Fey's head.

"Man. I was hoping that we were by Michigan..." Fey said, disappointed.

"Great. So we're in a state. Now which way are we going and how are we getting there?" I said authoritatively.

"Taxi?" Fey chimed in. Hal bonked his head agin.

"Bus. Or even flight. But we don't have that much money. Plus we have to feed every few days." So we'll ride the bus as much as possible, stop for some snacks, and hit the road again." Hal said with conviction.

"How much does the bus even cost?"

"We'll deal with that when we get there. We should probably make sure that when we feed, we take the money off of them." Fey said calmly.

I made a small circle with my pointer finger. "Woo."

"Fey!" I looked over at him, he was spacing out. "How long has it been since you fed?" Hal asked angrily.

"Uh... Before we kidnapped Apple."

"What does that mean?" I asked, feeling small.

"That means we're going to see crazy Fey if he doesn't get some food soon. We have to wait till nightfall though."

That couldn't be good. I remembered crazy Fey. He wasn't very fun.