All The Things She Said

(Sorry about the Timeskip, this scene is after the Bobby and Juju events, and directly correlates to chapters 1 and 2. I still have a lot of characters to introduce, but this chapter will start to tie the story's events together.)
Christian POV
Every time I saw him, my heart kept beating faster and faster. I still had a huge crush on Nate, like a Japanese Schoolgirl admiring the boy of her affections. I do have feelings for Mykk, but every time I thought about Nate, my heart could swear it would fly, when given a glance of those ocean blue eyes, that always sparkled like the sun on a lake. Mykk knows of my feelings for Nate, but Dane was always in the way. And when he kissed Nate, I didn't know what to do. But now I do.
Auddy POV
Her olive skin shined against the sun, as it reflected her face, while she sat along the grass, outside the Theatre, after Saturday's rehearsal. She had so much on her mind. Some time ago at prom, she was informed of Nates crush on her. She didn't know what to do. Sure, she thought, along with Bobby and Cody, Nate is probably one of the most coveted guys in the school, but of all people, her!? She just felt plain, and she already yearned for another. His name was Connor, he went to a different school, but 2 weeks ago, at prom, he shyly approached her and asked her to be his date for that day. God he was so hot. He was beige toned, had a muscular frame like Bobby, and was a foot taller than Auddy, and his blue eyes, so beautiful and pure, charming smile, glossy brown hair, God, she thought, he was comparable to Adonis. (For those of you who don't know, Adonis is from Greek mythology, and both Aphrodite, the goddess of love and Beauty, and Persephone, the springtime daughter of Demeter, beauty rivaling Aphrodite's, fought over him for sexual tendencies and love, even locking him away in a box, and hiding him away.) But she didn't want to sound obsessed, but he had shyly confessed to her in a cute manner, but didn't want to let Nate down. That moment she heard a sigh nearby. It was none other, than the best gal pal around Mykk!
Mykk POV
She sighed. Mykk went outside to go get fresh air. She really did have feelings for Christian, he was cute, and a fun guy. But she knew that he really wanted Nate as his own. Sure things looked up, I mean B.Barrett was back :D! That moment she heard a familiar, friendly voice call her over, it was Auddy! She noticed they both seemed down and it clicked,"Boy problems?" Mykk asked. "Yeah," Auddy responded. Mykk could tell what it was," Choosing between Connor and Nate?" Auddy nodded and mentioned," Nate and Christian?" "Yeah." "Come on, Sarah was gonna take me to have fun at a Teenager Bar. We need to have some gal time!" "That sounds like a good idea!"
Timeskip to the Bar Lol Sorry
Mykk POV
As they were all mostly underage, Sarah just ordered some Strawberry Margaritas for everyone. It was Kelly, Leah, Sarah, Auddy and Mykk who were all at the bar. Faces flushed red, from probably too much Alcohol intake. Oh well, there wasn't any rehearsals on Sunday anyways. Everything was a bit hazy, but we all have our drunk selves.  "You knnnowww." Auddy turned to me sloppily. "Want you know I always there for you, who need boy anyway??"
I nodded and by either impulses, pure drunk was or both. Mykk knew that the look in the eyes that Auddy was feeling for her, what she was feeling. Their eyes locked, faces nearing, Auddy's Tiramisu flavored Chapstick smudged Mykk's Cherry, glossy lips. Sarah and the other girls had gone to the bathroom to fix their makeup, and the bar had been closing. Tender lips enveloped each other, colliding and smashing, the softness compared to the roughness of her past boyfriends lips was a pleasant surprise. Mykk could try to pretend, and try to forget, but all the things Auddy said ran through her head, and it wasn't enough. If her mother had been there, she may have thought her daughter lost her mind, her brother Bobby, thinking she crossed the line. They tumbled about in each others arms, passion in each kiss, and after about 5 minutes of the same stance, passed out, probably from consumption.
(Authors Note: So umm sorry about the vulgarity of this chapter, but thanks so much for reading you guys. ( ^ω^ ) )