“Whoa, cool!” Luffy shouted, the marines looked scared and Zoro looked at them.

“Make one move and you’re dead!” he said, the marines began to cry.

“I’m so scared!” one said and my eyes narrowed. What a crybaby.  

“I promised to be pirate. Opposing the marines will make me and wanted man. However, I’ll tell you one thing. I will always follow my own ambitions!” he said and I smirked.

“Ambitions?” Luffy asked.

“To become the world’s greatest swordsman! If you do anything that would cause me to abandoned my ambitions.. You will end your  own life on my sword!” he said.

“The world’s greatest swordsman? That’s nice! As the Pirate King’s comrade, I wouldn’t  expect any less from you.” Luffy said.

“Heh, indeed. It doesn’t matter if it’s a devil or a saint. My name will be heard all over the world!” Zoro said.

“Why are you all standing there?! Execute all of them, now!” Morgan shouted and the marines freaked out.

“Duck, Amber, Zoro!” Luffy said pulling back his leg, mine and Zoro’s eyes widened.

“Gomu gomu no…” his leg stretched “Whipe!” he shouted swinging his leg stretched and I and Zoro ducked and his leg whipped all of the marines away.

“Alright! Amazing!” Coby shouted.

“What are you?” Zoro asked Luffy, I walked over to Luffy putting away my sword.

“I ate the rubber fruit.” Luffy said and I nodded.

“Rubber fruit?” he asked Luffy, I nodded and grabbed his cheek stretching it at least a foot.

“He’s a rubber man” I said and Luffy laughed. Zoro turned to me.

“Did you eat something too?” he asked me, I smiled and shook my head letting go of Luffy’s cheek making it go back to his original place.

“Nope! I’m a neko, I was born this way” I said and he nodded.

“What’s your name?” he asked me, I smirked.

“Leo D. Amber” I said and his eyes widened a little.

“I have heard of you, Bloody Kitty” he said and I nodded “Don’t you have a 400 million bounty?” he asked me, I nodded.

“Leo D. Amber?! The Bloody Kitty is here in the south blue?!” the marines shouted/ asked. I ignored them and kept talking to Zoro.

“Yup, but this collar keeps me as strong at Luffy here so he can still be a good captain and fight his own battles and not make me do it.” He nodded.

“That’s smart, letting him feel how it is to be a captain and not take advantage of someone stronger” I nodded.

“Exactly” I said and we turned to the marines. They seem to be fighting.”What’s happening to these marines?” Zoro asked.

“Luffy-san!” Coby shouted and Luffy bolted off at the marines quite fast, and right to Morgan.

“Crush those marines!” Coby shouted and I glanced at him and back. The fight began and Luffy has the upper hand. Every time Morgan wants to hit or slice him with his axe arm Luffy slips away and hits him. Luffy is smaller and he has more speed than the huge Morgan who looks 5 times bigger than Luffy.  The marines looked at all of that dumbfounded.

“Wait! Straw Hat! Look at this!” I looked behind me and blinked. Helmeppo was standing besides Coby with a gun in his hand pointed at Coby’s head. His legs were trembling.