Chapter 25

Destiny POV

Destiny POV

"Can you stop looking at that girl's ass and pay attention to me?" I sighed.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Morris played dumb which made me roll my eyes. Just then another girl walked past our table and he started drooling. He took me out on this date and was barely paying any attention to me.

I felt my phone vibrate and since Morris was still mesmerized by the girl's booty, I checked it.

Rome: Turn around

I looked slowly behind me and finally spotted Rome who was sitting at a table with Yaya and some of the females I saw from the club. He looked miserable. I was still a little in my feelings that Rome took up Yaya but I needed someone to talk to.

Having fun? I texted him back as soon as the waiter approached us.

"How you two this evening?" he smiled when he spoke Morris finally came out of his trance.

"I'm good." I put on a fake smile trying to hide my attitude.

"Fine." Morris answered plainly.

"Have you guys decided on what you would like to drink?"

"I'll have tea."

"Sweet or Unsweet?"

"Sweet, please." the waiter flashed me a bright smile before turning to Morris.

"Water." he answered and the waiter left so we could decide what we wanted to eat.

"Do you think I'm ugly?" I blurted out.

"No, why would you ask that?" he scrunched up his eyebrows.

"Because this is the third time you've look at my face since we've gotten here." I smacked my lips.

"Destiny, you know that's not true." He sighed.

"Yes, it is. I didn't do my hair and makeup for you to stare at other girls." I pushed my hair behind my ear.

"Yeah you probably did it for other guys. I saw how you and the waiter were looking at each other." He turned the shit around on me.

"That man is like 40 years old, he could be my damn daddy." My phone vibrated.

Rome: Save a nigga

Lol I can't even save myself.

"Who are you texting?" Morris asked which made me look up from my phone.

"Kellcey, she asked if I could babysit the twins." I lied.

The waiter came back with our drinks and Morris and I were making small talk.

"I got a surprise for you." he looked at me nervously. Before I could question him, an older couple came up to us.

"Look Frank, she's so pretty." the woman looked at me and smiled.