"Look she's special". Jake answered. Who is he talking about?

"You mean your special addition. Someone else to add to your i've had sex with list". Duke said.

"No you've got it wrong..." Jake said but Duke wouldn't let him finish his sentence.

"No, I think i've got it perfect thanks, your just using her". Duke said. There talking about me.

"Duke listen to me she's the one i've been looking for my...mate, my connection". Jake said.

I gulped. "STOP THE CAR!!!!!" I screamed. He looked at me he could see how angry I was. He then pulled over.

"What's wrong, Meg?" He asked me searching my face for an answer.

"You want to know what's wrong it's...you". I shouted.

"What I don't get it". He replied.

"Let me out of this car". I said pulling on the handle but he double locked it.

"No i'm not letting you out of this car until you give me a good explanation". He said.

"Let me out this car now before I...". I shouted.

"What are you going to do Meg?" He asked.

"I don't know but whatever it is it will not be pretty". I said.

"Look, i've already told you before you cannot hurt me". He said.

"Yeah, maybe not physically but verbally I can. After all that's what you did to me all of those years". I shouted. I turned away, I couldn't look at his face.

"I'm sorry, Meg I really am. I know I hurt you and said some things I really shouldn't of but I just need...". He said. He couldn't finish his sentence.

"You can't even finish your sentence. I finally get why your doing all of this. Duke got it right. The one thing he did get wrong was that I am not going to get added to that list". I whispered.

He turned the radio off.

"What list?" He asked.

"The i've had sex with list". I whispered.

"How do you know about that?" He asked.

"I have my ways. Goodbye Jake". I said.

I grabbed the keys in the ignition and pressed the unlock button. I opened the door, quickly. He tried to grab me but I ran not looking back only looking forward. I turned a corner. Where am I?

I looked back. I couldn't see him. I looked for signs, I couldn't see anyone. I then looked forward. He was there. I screamed. He quickly covered my mouth with his large hand. How could he get here so fast?

I pushed him away. "Get off of me, why can't you just leave me alone for once?" I asked.

He signed. "I don't know where you got that information from but it's not true". He said.

"Just stay away from me Jake". I shouted.

"I can't and you'll soon realise you can't from me". He shouted back.

"No, i'll realise that I can and I will stay away from you". I said.

"God, Why are you so stubborn?" He asked.

"Why are such a dick?" I asked.

He signed. "Yeah, I thought so". I said. I turned to walk away but he pulled me back. As he pulled me away I kicked him in the groin. He screamed out in pain and fell done in pain.

"Get this into that thick skull of yours. I HATE YOU! And i'll never be your connection or... Mate". I shouted. He looked at me when i said the word mate.

I then ran down the street.

I heard him shout at me from a distance. "I'll make you see that I care". He shouted.

I ran and ran until I approached my street. I ran up to my house until I reached the door. I slowed down. I opened the door. My dad was waiting for me.

"Meg, where have you been, i've been worried sick". He said.

"Yeah, I know i'm sorry, I was going to text you but I lost my phone. I've found it now so all is good". I said, smiling.

"You don't get away with it that easily, Meg". He said.

"I'm sorry, dad. It's been a long night and all". I said.

"What's been going on, Meg. You seem so...distant recently". He said.

"Yeah, i've been dealing with some things". I said.

"Like what?" He asked. What was I meant to tell him? 

"Nothing you'd understand". I said walking up the stairs slowly hoping he wouldn't mind.

"It's him isn't it. It's Jake?" He asked.

I ran back down. "No dad it isn't". I said, quickly.

"Meg, I know". He said.

"You know what dad?" I asked worried now.

What do you think?

What do you think her dad knows?

I'm kinda upset because i've got so many people reading this but hardly anyone is voting or commenting. So come on! Please!

I'll upload soon Abi x