S-Chapter fourty two: I spilled water on my shirt while eating...

43

The tittle is too long. I have to paste it here; enjoy reading!

S-Chapter fourty two: I spilled water on my shirt while eating, can you get a new suit for me?

I woke up the next day with an empty unmade bed. I was disappointed for thinking he'll stay just for a little longer before going back to his work again.

Tired and sore all over, I get up to make my babies a breakfast.

It made me sad that I'm used to waking up with him beside me and now I just can't function because I missed him.

Just how much can you miss someone?

I see him, be with him and still can't get enough of him. I sigh reminiscing our past and I think I'll never will.

I found my self dialing my bestie number. He answered on the second ring.

"Hi Katie babe can you do me a favor?"

...

I look up eyeing the 20th floor building in front of me.

Simula kasi nang maikasal sila ni Zach ay hindi na siya muling naka balik pa sa dating kompanyang pinag tatrabahuhan dati.

This brings back so many memories.

Pumasok siya sa loob at sa entrance palang ay halata na ang pagiging busy ng mga tao duon. Dumeretcho siya sa front desk para mag tanong.

"Uhm.. excuse me."

Nag angat ito ng ulo at kita niyang nanlaki ang mata nito. "Mrs. Martinez? Ano pong ginagawa niyo dito sa office? Inaasahan po ba kayo ni Sir Zach?"

I am flattered to be known as his wife. I thought I would have to explain why I need to see him without any appointment reservation.

Zach is super strict and secretive when it comes to our marriage. He doesn't want to expose it in public because he wanted to protect me. I am not offended by that, the last time I want is someone following me just because I married the man I love.

Not just a simple man, A successful business man who owns a exclusive village named Jewelry Sights and currently a CEO of his own company again.

Shaking my head with a smile. "He doesn't know that I'm visiting him,"

"He's currently at the meeting right now Mrs. Martinez but I let him know that you are here and he wants you to go straight to his office which is the last floor and wait for him."

And this is not what I planned. "Oh. Okay, thank you." I said to her and leave.

Some of the people there are throwing her the looks. I was dressed decent today with a simple red dress resting just above my knees. Maybe because I'm the only one who's not in a office attire so they're curious what the hell I'm doing here right now.

I laugh at my simple thought

There's another front desk outside his office when I get there. This lady didn't recognize me compared to the lady I talked last time.