♡ Imagine 1 ♡

Imagine
You and Luke have been together for 2 years. You couldnt see yourself without him and he's admitted the same about you. Today is the anniversary of the day he asked you to be his girlfriend and he wants to spend the day with you.

"Hey (Y/N) do you feel like going to see the hollywood sign while we are still in LA? you had mentioned wanting to see it a while back..." Luke said as he played with your fingers.

You grinned at him "I would love to! but remember as long as I'm with you i dont care where we are." You say and kiss his cheek.

Luke smiles at you and you two go to his car and you drive all the way to the hollywood sign. When you get up to it you gasp in awe. Its even bigger than you imagined it would be!
"wow... luke this is--" you're cut off at the sight of your boyfriend getting down on one knee.

"(Y/N).. you are the most beautiful girl I've ever met. We were friends before all of this yet we had feelings for each other right from the start. We have had our fights and arguments. we have had times when either of us was sick but the other would come cheer us up without caring about getting sick too. I know I've said this almost too much yet it will never be enough. I love you. I love you (Y/N) and I always have. I always will. I can't and hope I wont ever have to be without you.
Will you do me the incredible honor of marrying me?
"

You stand there in shock for a few seconds. You definitely weren't prepared for this, but you love Luke and he loved you. With your eyes streaming happy tears you nod quickly

"yes! a million times yes! i will marry you Luke! i love you so much!"

Luke slips the engagement ring onto your left ring finger then picks you up and spins you around. "You don't know how happy you have just made me (Y/N). i love you!" Luke says.

He kisses you sweetly. "i. love. you." he says in between kisses and wipes away the tears still falling from your eyes. "believe me.. i know." you say and wrap your arms around his neck as you kiss him again.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Written by Tori (@Irwinsginger)