To Be Found, Letter

I really missed mom in those years. She has so many jobs and I'm left home with a "babysitter" who is hardly keeping watch on me due to me running into a lot of things today. But her always being here makes me nervous to make a mistake at something. We would do different tasks to raise belief in hope that I could do them on my own. Checking the mail was one of them. All that is done is her following me on the way and watches how I progress as mom would explain it. Having my mind clouded with thoughts I ran into the mail box outside of home. Upon hearing her chuckle, I quickly feel around to open and grab the papers inside the box. Taking out to what feels like 8 or 9 envelopes u close the lid and turn around for a straight shot towards the house. Only to have the papers tugged out of my grasp. I turned sharply in the direction of shuffling papers. Hearing g one of them be ripped open I began to say something but to be pushed down and left with only the sound of her footsteps echoing off. I jumped up and followed them, stumbling and tripping over everything that isn't flat earth. I arrive at the house to hear the women whispering, yet quickly explaining something; but what? Only to find out later that it was a phone call that brought my mother home.