The Vampire Prince And Me. Chapter Seven.

Start from the beginning

I could see the anger in her. She made sure to show it also. I could see the hatred in her eyes towards the Dark Angel, so I didn't say anything but nodded my head. She turned back around and continued to look in it.

A moment later, she groaned, "The bastards took my bow!", she hissed and slammed the closet door shut. "I knew I should have grabbed it when they were coming, but no! Wilhelm just had to rush me out!",

"Well, do you got anything else but a bow?", I asked.

"A couple of guns and a few swords in the safe,", she said and snorted. "But my bow was better since it was wiser.",

I wanted to laugh since the angel actually use arrows and bows, but only because it was funny she thought bows were better then gun, but I guess I should remember the bows they use here is spelled to hit they're target.

She sigh, which turned into a groan, "They will have to do.", she said. She walked over to a pair of steps, "Follow me.", she said as she walked up them. I did as she said and followed her up to a hallways. She walked over to the third room and sighed, "I was right.", she said, walking into the room now, which was trash worst than down stairs. Everywhere there was glass from picture of Xavienna and Wilhelm, but also of other people.

She walked up the king size bed and pushed some of the glass away and bent down. She pulled up her dress a little and around her left thigh was a leather-like-garter with a dagger hanging from on the side. She took the dagger and stabbed into the wooden floor and one of the boards come up as she lifted the knife. I walked over to her side and saw a rectangular four feet safe built into the floor.

I bent down next to her as she start twisting the spinner on the safe, "You must be good at your job.", I said, trying to make conversation.

She nodded, "I'm okay. Wilhelm was better, he's ten years old than me.", she said. There was a click sound and she wrapped her hand around the handle.

"How did you two meet again? I mean, I know you to met at an event, but what exactly happened?", I asked, feeling a little noise for asking, but something about wanting to know was bugging at me. I wanted badly to know her and Lucas whole history.

She turned to looked at confused, "Why do you want to know?", she asked. She groaned, "Please tell me Lucas didn't tell you to ask me this.",

I quickly shook my head, "No. I mean it. I think he doesn't like to talk about the past anyways.", I said, hoped she believed me.

"Forget?", she asked, sounded confused and a little hurt. "Does he hate me that much that he wishes to forget?".

My mouth dropped a little, "No, no! That's not what I mean.". I groaned, "I meant to say, I think he doesn't like to remember what he did to you and how much it hurts him. Mostly, I meant he doesn't like to talk about it.",

"Oh.", she said, turning back down to safe. "Well, I wish he will understand I never meant to hurt him in any way. I did love him, but Wilhelm was my mate-my other half of my soul.",

"Xavienna...?", I said a little nervously.

"Hmm?", she moaned as she looked back up at me.

"Were you...we're you really just going to leave you baby with Lucas? Just leave her behind?", I asked, regretting asking her now that I saw the hurt look on her face.

She let go of the safe and it click shut. She dropped from her knees and sat down on her butt, "I didn't look at it that way, Dorinda. I wasn't planning to never see her again. I was going to give birth to her and ask Lucas for a divorce. I had many plans, but that was the main one. I hoped to see my baby daughter grow up and living life as a princess like she would have been. I knew life would be hard since she was going to be a Dhampir, but I knew she would have been strong to make it threw since she had Lucas's blood in her.