Im so inlove with you

He bit his lip as he looked at her beautiful hand. He inched towards it, delicately picking up those precious fingers, and holding tight to them. She looked at him, a bit surprised, and then smiled. He was so dorky and shy, and yet it was just another reason she loved him. He loved everything about her, everything. Her perfect teeth, PERFECT hair, PEEEERRRRFECT face, and most of all, her perfect personality. They were perfect together, and they both knew it. Made for each other, hand picked by God to last a lifetime. He felt her head lean on his shoulder, and then leaned his on hers. It was so great to feel that, it made him feel like she knew she was safe with him, could be vulnerable, be herself. She could tell him anything and he'd always back her up, they were the perfect team. As they watched the movie, his hand wrapped around hers tighter, as he thought about losing her. His baby girl, his everything. He'd been doing his best to be honest with her, loyal to her (that part wasn't hard), and most of all, treat her like a princess, loving her and respecting her like she deserved. He couldn't wait to marry this girl, he already knew she was the one. He devoted himself to her since the very beginning, because he knew he wanted her, would only ever want her. She made him a better version of himself, a version he was more than ok being for the rest of his life, as long as it was with her. They'd invested so much into each other, there was no way they were just gonna give it up! No way! Yes, of course it had been hard, they knew it would be, but they also knew if they forgave each other, loved each other, respected each other, and kept their boundaries, their love would prevail. It was so strong, nothing would break it. Nothing, for eternity.

Not my story, but for me. ❤