Have you?

Have you ever had that one person in your life who makes you happy no matter what's going on? Or that person who you miss like crazy, and think about every second of every hours, every day? I know I do. The person who always brings a smile to your face, who you wish was beside you cuddled up watching your favorite movie, making it the best time. I just wish I could finally have those moments I've been dreaming of, but not just as a daydream. I want all  those sleepless nights to be full of sleep, just being wrapped up in his arms, on a harsh cold night where he makes me feel safe and warm. A beautiful wedding, a beautiful ring, gorgeous dress, and an aisle to walk down to where my gorgeous man is standing waiting for me, me. And the honeymoon of my dreams, with the man of my dreams. A happy, strong, Godly home where we can raise our three lovely children in. And even if we don't have much all we really need is each other with God right beside us. I don't need much to be happy, all the clothes in the world, all the cars in the world, the nicest of nicest things in the world. None of those things matter to me. What matters to me is that I have you, and that's all I'll ever need. Sure, call me crazy, call me a dreamer, tell me that we won't work out, tear me down, I don't care. Because I will sit back and watch with him and see our future build in front of my very own eyes. Of course times have been tough, and of course things will get tough, but we just have to hold onto each other. Do it for us, for our love. I love you so so much, and I can't tell you that with out having you ripped out of my hands, but that's okay but someday in a dark and scary world, I'll be able to look to you and tell you that I love you, for the rest of my life. I truly want to grow old with you, and have a proper conversation about how many wrinkles we think we have, and count them together, and bake together getting flour everywhere, and falling breaking a hip! Anything to be with you and have a good time with you, all I want is you. That's all I ever wanted, You are all I have ever wanted. More than anything in the world, even more than food, or Harry Styles. I don't need them! Well I mean i do need food, but that is not my point. My point is that I love you, and I pray you see this some way some how.

It's crazy how someone can make you so happy, how just the thought of the person gives you chills, and watching chick-flicks makes you cry just because you Love and Miss someone so, so much.