Chapter Thirteen

Magsimula sa umpisa

"They loved you too much to stay, Ben. They knew that saying here will make them sad and they know that you didn't want them to be sad, so they left. Too many memories of you two were made because of this Pack."

"So, wait...Jessi left because they didn't want to think about me leaving them?"

Mitch nodded, putting two and two together. He gasped, bringing Ben close to him. The younger Omega began to cry, wanting Jessi back in his arms.

"I left because I had too, they left because they felt like they had too. Mitch, it's hurts so bad."

"I know, Benny. I know."

Ben cried harder, wanting nothing more than to just see Jessi again and say three words.

I love you.

~~~

Scott and Kevin sat by each other as Alyssa registered Ariel and Erik for preschool. She already registered Melody and Jordyn for nursery school, but there was something unsettling in all their stomachs.

And it involved Jordyn.

"Mommy?," Erik asked, looking up at her with wide eyes. Alyssa nodded, looking down at her son. "Are you fat?"

"Erik Peter Olusola, you never say stuff like that! Do you want a timeout?"

"No, Ma'am," Erik replied quickly, his eyes turning blue. "I'm sowwy."

Alyssa sighed, going down to her son's level the best she could. Kevin stood by her, making sure that she didn't fall over or something.

"Baby, I accept your apology. You just have to remember that words like that aren't very nice. Be nice next time, okay?"

Erik nodded, hugging his mom tightly. Scott smiled, looking over at Kevin suspiciously.

"What are these news you have to tell me and why are you telling me before Avi? I thought he was 'your brotha from anotha motha'."

"First of all, you're white. Never say that phrase like that...ever again," Kevin started off playfully, even though he meant it seriously. "Second of all, Avi's phone was off. He's probably sick. Third of all, the Olusola family is becoming bigger."

Silence.

"OH MY GOSH, KEVIN! THAT'S AMAZING! CONGRATS!"

Kevin laughed, hugging an emotional  Scott tightly. The Alpha cried happy tears, hugging the Beta the bet he could. Alyssa smiled as Erik cheered, hugging her knees happily as Ariel screeched from her dad's lap.

"Weally?!"

"What is the baby called?!"

"We don't know yet, but we want his middle name to be Joshua," Alyssa answered, smiling as he rubbed her stomach. She looked up at Scott, smirking a bit. "I'm five months. Better check on Mitch to make sure he's not pregnant."

"We're not...trying anymore. I've suggested it may times, but he disagreed. He doesn't want anymore children."

Kevin frowned, keeping Scott close to him. Right away, Scott's phone began to ring like crazy. Everyone jumped as Scott picked up, blushing from embarrassment.

"I'm sorry, hold on. Hello?"

"..."

"I'm sorry? May you repeat that?"

"..."

"You...you're serious?!"

"..."

"Oh my gosh, no! When?!"