Chapter 2. Thinking about you

Starfire's POV
The next day I wake up and noticing Robin's mask was off and my body was on top of his. His hand on my ass. I do not remember what happened last night. His eyes had opened and he looks up at me. He also noticed his hands around my...um...never mind that.

(Awkward XD)

"Um morning Star." Robin says hesitating.

"Morning Robin." I flutter a bright red.

"Um I gotta go see my dad today I'll be back in the evening time." Robin says getting dress and goes out the door.

"Wait Robin. Come here please." I told him before he reaches the door.

He walks up over to me. He leans into me and I blushed and the kiss happened and he pins me to the wall and starts kissing me roughly. My moans found a way out my body and his communicator rings and he answers it.

"Hey son of mine. Wait...who's that girl with you?" The man says staring at him.

"Um dad this is Starfire. Starfire this my dad/mentor." Robin explains.

"Okay then I'll see you soon son bye and we have to talk about something when you get here okay bye." His dad hangs up.

"Robin who is your dad?" I asked.

"My adoptive dad is Bruce Wayne or in other terms Batman." He says.

"Your adoptive dad is Batman?" I say confused.

"Yes Star and I got to see what he wants to talk about and I'll be back soon I promise love you baby." Robin says giving me a long lingering kiss.

"Okay then I'll see you later then Robin." I say holding his hand.

He lifts my hand to his lips and knelt down and kissed my hand and he puts his hands on my face and kisses my forehead and he leaves and got in his R-cycle and left. I hope he comes back soon I don't know what I should do when he's gone.

Robin's POV
I finally made it home from where I started to become what I am now...as a crime fighter. I had to voice key the door entrance and say my name (boy wonder.)
I drove in the Batcave and parked in the room. I got off my motorcycle and met up with my mentor.

"Um mentor...dad I'm here." I say.

"Glad you made it so how's hero work going for you?" My mentor says.

"Great never been better so what did you have to talk about?" I asked him.

"I actually wanted to talk about this girl." Batman shows me a picture of the girl and it's......

" Batman shows me a picture of the girl and it's

(Starfire)

Who is she? Do you really know her? Does she know your identity?" Batman yells.

"Dad I know her and she's a hero too. She's my um... my umm..." I paused.

"What is she? She's your what?" He asks concerned.

"She's my girlfriend. My actual girlfriend." I told him.

His face looked mad that I don't know what's about to happen to me.

"Thank you for that talk about that son. I hope she's what you deserve. Until them I see you one day my son." He says.

I smirked and I went off to my motorcycle and drove home right back into Starfire's arms.