Another Update!! ♥

こんにちは, ニャー! ♥

Hello, again everyone! I am not sure if anyone reads the updates or not, but even if no one does, thank you for taking the time to read my stories! Thank you also for all the votes, library adds, and follows! (I really have to start following users back 。(*^▽^*)ゞ )

Progress:

Ohayou Gozaimasu Chapter XIII: 35% (Slowly but surely, getting back to the adventures of cutie runaways Inumori Ryoko and Kurokiri Junko!!) Also, if anyone has any ideas they have for the story you would like to contribute, just let me know~ Sometimes I get a little writer's block on this one because I do not know where to go with them for a little while... (*'-`*) Although the ending is fully worked out, just need to steer the story towards it, but do not want to end it too early. ^ ^"  

A Lily for my Dearest Chapter 2: 30% (Progress halted)

Afterschool: 90% (Almost finished!)

Upcoming:

Senpai Complex

化け物のユリ: Bakemono no Yuri:  (Monster of the Lily)

That is all for this update. Thank you for whoever reads this~ For now, thank you all again, and I hope to have Afterschool and the next chapter of Ohayou Gozaimasu up soon!

                                                                                                          ~ The-Yuri-Addict♥♥♥